Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I am a total genetic failure. My dad knows this well. I've told him that I want to quit trying at life & just die, but he won't let me.

wereq

wereq

Please genocide us curries. Deliver us from hell.
★★★★★
I can't do this anymore. My body and mind are not built for daily exertion and toiling. I'm not built to grind. I'm a weak subhuman truecel. I'm an impotent incompetent failure of as a human being. I am unfit for this life and want to quit. I should have the right to quit. Right to die is a human right.

Are you Bane or why do you need a permission to die ?

You will wear yourself down to a nub as per goyciety and familial expectations or you will be shamed and beaten until you kill yourself, those are the "opportunities" created by mighty society itself

Leave with positive K/D in Call of Duty or don't leave, buddy boyo.

You will wear yourself down to a nub as per goyciety and familial expectations or you will be shamed and beaten until you kill yourself
brutal. I just want the agony to end.

same shit with me. Sometimes I feel like running away from the house and rot outside or in the forest, until I get mauled by a wild animal.

Because I'm a NEET and I live in my parents house.
Nobody stops you from buying SN and rope. Not advocating suicide, just saying how things are

im so sorry you going through such a hard time in your life. is it only being a trucel or other things? i dont know if you wanna talk about it.

Nobody stops you from buying SN and rope. Not advocating suicide, just saying how things are
Already have SN but fear SN isn't reliable because of vomiting.

is it only being a trucel or other things?
Its everything. I failed at everything I tried in life. It literally never began for me. I was spawn killed by god. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Can you get antiemetics ?
Vomiting occurs even with antiemetics. Best solution is to use full suspension rope but I don't have a good strong anchor point near me.

Vomiting occurs even with antiemetics. Best solution is to use full suspension rope but I don't have a good strong anchor point near me.
What is a full suspension ?

I can't do this anymore. My body and mind are not built for daily exertion and toiling. I'm not built to grind. I'm a weak subhuman truecel. I'm an impotent incompetent failure of as a human being. I am unfit for this life and want to quit. I should have the right to quit. Right to die is a human right.
Pajeet find allah

Why would I seek out the very entity that cursed me with this subhumanity?
Cuz the one who cursed you is the only one who can remove that curse :feelsthink: repent and see for yourself

Cuz the one who cursed you is the only one who can remove that curse :feelsthink: repent and see for yourself
This is right.

@wereq should give life another chance. Seek God, do something. You can always rope later (unless you become quadriplegic or somesuch).

Commiting suicide would not have been easier even if your father didn't hold you back. I wish there was some pill that could just make our subhuman existence dissolve into nothingness with no pain attached to it.

Isn’t there a million different ways to rope in curryland like jumping into the Ganges?

I tried roping by jumping off the harbour bridge but they essentially made that impossible