Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am a wristcel

subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★
My wrists are smaller than any other persons wrists I've ever seen. I always used to try wearing hoodies to hide my skinny wrists. But a lot of times I couldn't because I would get too hot and sweat so I was forced to wear long sleeve shirts and look like a retard. My wrists are one of my biggest insecurities. If you have normal wrists, you are a fakecel.

Measure it. Mine are 6 inches or so.

I can't even grip a handball with one hand :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelsohgod::feelsrope:

My wrists are smaller than any other persons wrists I've ever seen. I always used to try wearing hoodies to hide my skinny wrists. But a lot of times I couldn't because I would get too hot and sweat so I was forced to wear long sleeve shirts and look like a retard. My wrists are one of my biggest insecurities. If you have normal wrists, you are a fakecel.
Literally me. It's like I wrote this post

Incel trait: Wrists the same size as your cousin who just started middle school