Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am closer to 90 than high school.

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
I started high school in 1976. That's 43 f--kin years ago. I am almost 57. That means I am almost closer to 90 than high school. If that doesn't make you rope, than I don't know what will.
To all you young people, time will go fast. If you are 30, imagine back to 20. See how fast 20 to 30 was. Now double it. You'll be 50. See how fast 50 will come. If you are still in high school, 50 will still come fast. I mean real fast.
To me, high school seems like yesterday. No cell phones back then, no Facebook. Thank G-d.

I'd love to live anytime other than now.

I started high school in 1976. That's 43 f--kin years ago. I am 56. That means I am almost closer to 90 than high school. If that doesn't make you rope, than I don't know what will.
To all you young people, time will go fast. If you are 30, imagine back to 20. See how fast 20 to 30 was. Now double it. You'll be 50. See how fast 50 will come. If you are still in high school, 50 will still come fast. I mean real fast.
To me, high school seems like yesterday. No cell phones back then, no Facebook. Thank G-d.

I remember just being mocked and teased by foids for "looking like a boy" when I was 26, 27. They said I looked 17/18.

That was only 14 years ago and look closer to my actual age of 41 than I do to 31 now. 50 will be close around the corner. I remember 9 years ago in 2010 feels like yesterday. I will def. rope in my 50's. Just the thought of being 60, not being able to pee properly, high blood pressure, grey hair and a loss of 1 inch in height is enough for me to be scared of being that man.

No offense, but I don't believe you're really 60.

maybe late 30s and larping as a senior citizen.
I remember just being mocked and teased by foids for "looking like a boy" when I was 26, 27. They said I looked 17/18.

That was only 14 years ago and look closer to my actual age of 41 than I do to 31 now. 50 will be close around the corner. I remember 9 years ago in 2010 feels like yesterday. I will def. rope in my 50's. Just the thought of being 60, not being able to pee properly, high blood pressure, grey hair and a loss of 1 inch in height is enough for me to be scared of being that man.

You're gonna go to BKK to fuck non-hookers at 41?

I could see a 41 year old white guy doing well if he had a full head of hair, was tall, etc. but at 41 that will be an uphill struggle.

Most guys are grey and balding at 41. although TBH grey hair only looks bad if you're balding.

So your issue was looking young? What happened in HS?

Are you a virgin at 57? No relationship, nothing?

They're just looking at the future green card and $$$ anyway. Keep 'em there, don't marry, and pump and dump.

doubt it man

thai people are nationalists and legit believe TH is the best country in the world

So your issue was looking young? What happened in HS?

Not a lot happened in HS. Just foids ignored me for the most part, some insulted me. But I was a target for a group of 5 or so jocks at age 15-16. They winded down the abuse after 1 year though.

My worst years where 17-25. I looked 14 at 20 and it was the repeated humiliation, put downs, mogging, laughing, exclusion that made me just retreat. I dropped out of university.

agepill is fucking brutal man, life is a scam

Not a lot happened in HS. Just foids ignored me for the most part, some insulted me. But I was a target for a group of 5 or so jocks at age 15-16. They winded down the abuse after 1 year though.

My worst years where 17-25. I looked 14 at 20 and it was the repeated humiliation, put downs, mogging, laughing, exclusion that made me just retreat. I dropped out of university.

While your experience “mogs” mine, I can relate as I was the least popular person in my High School. My first week involved me being asked by a coach to play basketball (yes, I was tall but looked like a scarecrow), senior girls pretending to like me, and then being shunned by my classmates because I refused to talk and play on the team. No one ever targeted me specifically in a physical way because before I put on weight, I would do things like talk to myself and throw books around. College was a little better but only because I wasn’t stuck in a home room or lunch room with these guys but there was definitely a sense of being “other” there as well.

The timepill is brutal without inceldom alone.

You oldcels had it easier back then, now is youngcels have to compete with tinder.

I dropped school for some years, so I was already delayed when I entered high school in 2006. I was 17.

So those memories will always appear closer than they are for most people at least.