Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am considering creating an online dating profile in order to decrease the probability of kms

IncelusRex

IncelusRex

/İ\
★★
First of all, the probability for me to kms is fairly low, so there is nothing to worry about fellow brocels and forum administrators.

Involuntary celibacy is a problem that prevents me from keeping up with life. And I think, this forum shows us that it is not a major problem to me alone.

Although I tried online dating apps before and failed, I believe for a man like me, who spent almost his entire teenage and young adult years online, the best conventional way to find an intimate partner should also be online. So in order to significantly increase my odds of finding an intimate partner(I hope it is not 0 in the first place, then that wouldn’t make any difference :feelshaha:) hence my odds for a better life, I am in the process of deciding whether to give online dating one more chance or not.

My preparation would start with educating myself on online dating profile setup and management.

After that, I might work with a professional for some new photographs to be exhibited under my brand new profile.

The strategy in my mind follows as this, first step is to maxx out all the boost’s offered by the platform and acquire the perk of teleportation. I believe the best place the teleport for me is the USA, because my intuition says that my chances of finding a compatible partner is higher over there.(nothing to primarily do with the fat requirement, but mainly for the condition of beauty in the following paragraph)

I am planning to try my chances with a fat girl this time. Other conditions are for her to be beautiful(as in majority compatible interests between us), pretty, and ≤my_age. The last one could be
modified depending on the extreme circumstances.

I would be offering her to get fit together. I already have some financial capabilities under my hand, and fat American girls should also have higher financial capabilities under their hands, compared to the most of the rest on this nigger crust. So I would be inviting her to a luxurious retreat where we can stay together and get fit together.

This is it for now. I will be considering more details. Please let me know your opinions and advices on the topic.

p.s.
Generally, I don’t mind shitposting under my threads but for this occasion, it will be appreciated If you can keep the shitposts in minimum.

Last edited:
Creating the profile will further make you want suicide, Dont do it man.

Now you will be lonely and poor. Unironically your chances are better trying to socialcirclemaxx irl.

Creating the profile will further make you want suicide, Dont do it man.
Do you really think so? What would be an alternative vessel to find what I am looking for?

i honestly wish you the best of luck brocel
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Go for it. Good luck. Make sure that you looksmaxx to your best.

Also, consider this, what if when the fat girl gets fit, she becomes a stacy? Surely she won't stay with you. She'll move on to Chad. Obviously not all girls are like that and loyal women exist but still, it's a very real possibility.

Do you really think so? What would be an alternative vessel to find what I am looking for?
Yeah, Ive been swiping for years and the more i swipe the more undesired i feel, Its a scam to lure money out of lonely men, They have implemented AI that can shadowban you for being unattractive aswell as doing so they can collect money without you knowing your banned.

Go for it. Good luck. Make sure that you looksmaxx to your best.

Also, consider this, what if when the fat girl gets fit, she becomes a stacy? Surely she won't stay with you. She'll move on to Chad. Obviously not all girls are like that and loyal women exist but still, it's a very real possibility.
I am telling this without hard data on my hand but I would say the probability of a fat girl of my age to be a virgin is a lot higher compared to the average and below weight girls.

trying this for weeks and nothing. even hags nothing whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Socialcirclemaxxing will give you something for your profile if you get involved in some sports etc.
If the shadowban AI dont get him first, It got me!

Yeah, Ive been swiping for years and the more i swipe the more undesired i feel, Its a scam to lure money out of lonely men, They have implemented AI that can shadowban you for being unattractive aswell as doing so they can collect money without you knowing your banned.

If the shadowban AI dont get him first, It got me!
You have autism foids like guys in sports because it means a social circle she can use to expand hers. What are you gonna write down otherwise? Your job? It doesn't have to be sports but this kind of dual approach makes a lot more sense so you can either get some results or declare that its over in a timely fashion.

Socialcirclemaxxing will give you something for your profile if you get involved in some sports etc.
I would be looking for a girl with levels of shut-in-ness similar to me

Unironically your chances are better trying to socialcirclemaxx irl.
My chances are almost non existent irl for this girl, because I don’t live in USA. I think that is the point you are missing.

I would be looking for a girl with levels of shut-in-ness similar to me
You need to think more about what foids want to make up for your looks if you're gonna take this seriously. A social circle is an offering, so is financial "stability"

You need to think more about what foids want to make up for your looks if you're gonna take this seriously. A social circle is an offering, so is financial "stability"
My offering to her would be to take a 3 month luxurious retreat to get fit together.

My offering to her would be to take a 3 month luxurious retreat to get fit together.
You'd be prepping her for chad most likely. Once you give her all this do you expect her to stick around?

I am telling this without hard data on my hand but I would say the probability of a fat girl of my age to be a virgin is a lot higher compared to the average and below weight girls.
That is the objective.
You missed the point on both of these. I'm saying that as soon as she becomes Stacy, she'll probably leave you. Assuming you're an ugly/short truecel, of course.

You missed the point on both of these. I'm saying that as soon as she becomes Stacy, she'll probably leave you. Assuming you're an ugly/short truecel, of course.
I am not a truecel. It would be disrespectful to trucels If I claim otherwise.

Again it is just my intuition but If she is in my generation and If it is going to be the first relationship for both of us, I say the probability of her to leave me would be significantly less.

I think the hard part here is to find a pretty fat girl with majority compatible interests.

Brutally over for this forum when people are literally admitting to being fakecels :feelsrope:
Not being a truecel does not directly equate to being a fakecel

Last edited:
If anyone knows of another space that would suit my needs better, please share.

@Lonelyus @lazy_gamer_423 @greggymex7
can't mention other sites since i will just get banned, and there aren't even other sites anyway

I spoke to a true cel about his online dating experience. He has a girlfriend and he met her on there 5 years ago.
The guy is balding with eyes looking both ways. He is short. His girlfriend is 2/10 but it doesn't matter. He found
someone which is the main thing.

I plan on sharing my pain with a female who can manage my online dating in helping me get a date. Whether
it works or not i don't think it will but you have to keep going.

My Chad best friend is a marine and is fucking ripped, tall, white, 10/10 looks and got his new GF on hinge after being celibate for a year, she's literally a 4/10 I swear to god, and he told me she's had chlamydia and was probably a huge whore.

My Chad best friend is a marine and is fucking ripped, tall, white, 10/10 looks and got his new GF on hinge after being celibate for a year, she's literally a 4/10 I swear to god, and he told me she's had chlamydia and was probably a huge whore.
Sounds like you want to fuck your best friend. Steal him away from his ugly GF and let him pound your bussy, bro. It's the only way.

So you're going to try to match with a fat girl and offer to help her lose weight?

Please screenshot this.