Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am feeling so guilty for what I did

• Thread starter Deleted member 40842
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 40842

26 y/o KHHV friendless
-
All week I was really ill. I thought it was just a stronger cold, but today my parents (because they had symptoms like me) got tested positive for Covid-19. So I had/have it too and of course I shared this virus with them, living in the same house. They have other illnesses too and are 50+ and 65+. If I lose them, I will be lost. What a pathetic bitch I am. To be a loser and kill his own parents. I would rather deserve death than them, they at least did smth with their lives. I am so sad. I am 80% recovered and I feel somehow ok now, but.....

It isn’t your fault, if you live with them it was kind of inevitable that they were gonna catch it, don’t be too hard on yourself

It isn’t your fault, if you live with them it was kind of inevitable that they were gonna catch it, don’t be too hard on yourself
I blame myself for not doing a PCR test. I did 2 rapid tests on Sunday and Monday from pharmacy and they were negative. And my parents suggested me to do a PCR test and I refused considering I had those 2 tests negative.

I blame myself for not doing a PCR test. I did 2 rapid tests on Sunday and Monday from pharmacy and they were negative. And my parents suggested me to do a PCR test and I refused considering I had those 2 tests negative.
I think most people would have done the same thing bro + even if you did a PCR test and it came back positive you would’ve still been around them and probably given it to them, there’s nothing you could have done differently

I think most people would have done the same thing bro + even if you did a PCR test and it came back positive you would’ve still been around them and probably given it to them, there’s nothing you could have done differently
Yeah, from Saturday I got symptoms so till Monday it was enough time to give them the virus. I am recovered now almost completely. For me it wasnt very bad, although 2 days were terrible.

Sounds awful tbh, but it's not your fault. All you can do is keep them sound until they get better.

Its very contagious, eventually everyone will get it. Its not your fault, there are countless ways how can someone get infected, maybe one of them brought it home, you cant beat yourself over it.

Sounds awful tbh, but it's not your fault. All you can do is keep them sound until they get better.
I see. For me it wasn't something really bad. I am usually really calm. And now I hear the new variants are very mild.

They are literally the reason you are here