Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I am proud of being a parasite

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I am proud of being a parasite. I don't feel ashamed in the slightest living off my parents and grandparents, other people paying for me or receiving governmental financial aid. Why should i ? I was forced with these inferior, subhuman genetics into this cruel world and society took my chance of having a normal childhood and adolescence, so it's only fair if i take something away from society. Normies feel guilty when they live off their parents or NEETbux because they had a normal life and feel like they owe something to society. I don't feel guilty and i never will feel guilty.

give birth to incel children by giving them shitty DNA = taking care of them forever

I am proud of being a parasite. I don't feel ashamed in the slightest living off my parents and grandparents. I was forced with these inferior, subhuman genetics into this cruel world and society took my chance of having a normal childhood and adolescence, so it's only fair if i take something away from society. I don't feel guilty and i never will feel guilty.

youre not a parasite if your leeching off of your parents.

because when they die who are you gonna leech off of.

leeching/NEETbuxxing off of the government on the other hand, now thats based

I am proud of being a parasite. I don't feel ashamed in the slightest living off my parents and grandparents, other people paying for me or receiving governmental financial aid. Why should i ? I was forced with these inferior, subhuman genetics into this cruel world and society took my chance of having a normal childhood and adolescence, so it's only fair if i take something away from society. Normies feel guilty when they live off their parents or NEETbux because they had a normal life and feel like they owe something to society. I don't feel guilty and i never will feel guilty.
I'm a partial parasite on society.

Not saying you were stolen away of having a normie lifestyle but this is what women who leach of men say, " society is patriarchal so we are going to leach of men "

might aswell leechmaxx, better than wageslaving all day just to barely afford rent and to come back to a empty home every day

BASED NEETCEL

Not saying you were stolen away of having a normie lifestyle but this is what women who leach of men say, " society is patriarchal so we are going to leach of men "
If the empathetic gender doesn't find it morally wrong we shouldn't feel bad for doing that :feelskek:

No pussy = no work

based paracel