Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I am forced to take another year off from college

racoon4

racoon4

hornycel
-
I had to apply to retake some SAT's by noon as of today but I managed to fuck it all up. 1st; I had 4 months to do it, ofc I had to do it the last 30 mins of the last day. 2nd; I put the wrong country call code so some faggot in Canada got my fucking login information and I couldn't apply for the SAT's. So now I have to wait until the fall of 2023. to get into college and the college was my only hope of ascending. :fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk: even if I do ascend I'll be in my fucking 20s. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

even if I do ascend I'll be in my fucking 20s. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
What a fucking tragedy. I wonder what guys who are already past wizard status could say about it. You whiny fucking bitch.

I’m 21 , in my twenties :cryfeels:

I will only go for 18 year old pussy never roastie old whore

that they're lazier than me :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Stop being lazy, it's the only reason why you don't have a girlfriend :soy:
Bet half of you faggots would ascend if you didn't spend 99% of your time being the literal incel stereotype of a fat fucking loser bitch with no interests, with entitlement to top quality pussy. @nice_try nuke this place already.

I put the wrong country call code so some faggot in Canada got my fucking login information and I couldn't apply for the SAT's. So now I have to wait until the fall of 2023. to get into college and the college was my only hope of ascending.
:feelskek:
That is what you get when your brain is obsessing with ethnics and BBCs all the time. :feelshaha:

just use the time to study. make a timetable and phrite the books for some of your courses. you can have a head start on everybody else. try to get similar course lectures off the internet and get familiar with the content. If not maybe get some mkind of volunteer work on the weekends like animal shelter to fill space on your resume