Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am fucking disgusted with this tweet

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
"I can fix him by deepthroating his cock and having him cum down my throat. This will make him a better person."

What a degenerate moist hole. She can fuck right off.

Bob Ross has gymmaxxd?

And even if she could, she'd lose attraction for him the second he was betafied.

Plenty of good dudes to go around, but being decent from the start doesn't generate tingles.

Imagine if a foid did what he did and a man posted, "I can fix her." The soys' heads would explode! "I think you're the one that needs fixing, sweaty! She was just being confident and fighting our prudish patriarchy!" :soy:

Suifuel knowing a foid will never think about me like this

And of course he’s white and tall
"I can fix him by deepthroating his cock and having him cum down my throat. This will make him a better person."
What a degenerate moist hole. She can fuck right off.
And even if she could, she'd lose attraction for him the second he was betafied.

Plenty of good dudes to go around, but being decent from the start doesn't generate tingles.
Imagine if a foid did what he did and a man posted, "I can fix her." The soys' heads would explode! "I think you're the one that needs fixing, sweaty! She was just being confident and fighting our prudish patriarchy!" :soy:
Suifuel knowing a foid will never think about me like this
L O O K S
O
O
K
S

How is this beyond degenerate nation the most powerful in the world witu no end in sight. The world is being prepared for the Anti-Christ

I’m looking at the Krispy Kreme sign. Fuck the rest of the tweet.

She would never do this for one of us
fuck women

Giving femoid rights was a mistake

Yeah, come help fix us so that we won't go ER.