Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I am getting addicted to TikTok and Twitter.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I broke a cell phone addiction long ago. And now I am back to being fucked over and addicted. CCP and gloweis harvesting my data. And my time and energy being sucked

I use chinktok while im taking a shit

Twitter is retarded territory

I use chinktok while im taking a shit

Twitter is retarded territory
yeah it is a shitty app. gaming and tv is more fun. But they have a wind up time. Twitter is instant entertainment. bam bam bam

yeah it is a shitty app. gaming and tv is more fun. But they have a wind up time. Twitter is instant entertainment. bam bam bam
Yes, it is immediate dopamine. That fucks with your brain in the long run, but hey, my brain is already fucked up so I don't think I'm in much danger :feelskek: :cryfeels:

I’ve had a cell phone addiction for the last decade

I’ve had a cell phone addiction for the last decade
it takes effort to break especially for us who don't have much going on irl. Also for me since I am tech slave, everything is on the worthless fucking computer. So I can't even work in peace.

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Phone Addiction Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Turn Your Phone Off Haha

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Phone Addiction Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Turn Your Phone Off Haha
:feelsseriously:

Idm tiktok its recommends me some entertaining and based shi ig that's why its addicting

Idm tiktok its recommends me some entertaining and based shi ig that's why its addicting
yeah their recommendation AI is something else. Some super computer bullshit

What's on Twitter that's so addicting? I can sort of understand Tik Tok but not Twitter. Just stupid normies fighting over vapid shit and delivering their hot takes that no one wants to hear.

What's on Twitter that's so addicting? I can sort of understand Tik Tok but not Twitter. Just stupid normies fighting over vapid shit and delivering their hot takes that no one wants to hear.
The low IQ retarded bullshit that people post there is exceptionally addictive. Tons of low IQ retard takes on that site. Mogging even the most stupid redditards with their bullshit.

Easiest solution is uninstalling but only if they’re harming. Otherwise, just let them be. Don’t overthink your copes.

Twitter is instant entertainment. bam bam bam
Yes, it is immediate dopamine.
I never understood this. What’s so special about that place? I’ve used it before and it looks like everyone and their mother thinks their opinion is SO worthwhile that it needs to be heard everywhere. Why not keep a diary instead?

The word limits per tweet also prevent you from contributing to at least any meaningful conversations. It’s all trivial nonsense perfect for worshiping celebrities and glorifying materialism.

I also don’t enjoy internet drama so already 50% of it is useless to me.

The low IQ retarded bullshit that people post there is exceptionally addictive. Tons of low IQ retard takes on that site. Mogging even the most stupid redditards with their bullshit.
I think A LOT of them are intentionally written for likes. People who’ve devoted their entire lives on that shithole are attention whores beyond saving.

Easiest solution is uninstalling but only if they’re harming. Otherwise, just let them be. Don’t overthink your copes.

I never understood this. What’s so special about that place? I’ve used it before and it looks like everyone and their mother thinks their opinion is SO worthwhile that it needs to be heard everywhere. Why not keep a diary instead?

The word limits per tweet also prevent you from contributing to at least any meaningful conversations. It’s all trivial nonsense perfect for worshiping celebrities and glorifying materialism.

I mainly follow meme accounts, I don't care what @radfemcel666 has to say

I think A LOT of them are intentionally written for likes. People who’ve devoted their entire lives on that shithole are attention whores beyond saving.
yes that's true
I mainly follow meme accounts, I don't care what @radfemcel666 has to say
Reddit imo is better for memes

Twitrer is also far less censored than the other social networks. I agree the line limit is annoying at times but it isn't too bad. I've had enough Meaningful conversations for a lifetime already at my age. To me now all I want is money, entertainment, technological growth and reincarnation

I broke a cell phone addiction long ago. And now I am back to being fucked over and addicted. CCP and gloweis harvesting my data. And my time and energy being sucked
Cellphone and internet are my favorite drugs.

Twitrer is also far less censored than the other social networks.
Definitely and it wasn’t always like this. I think Elon helped a bit but it’s still insufferable for me to use, even with all the freedom of speech or whatever.

To me now all I want is money, entertainment, technological growth and reincarnation
Based. The older you get, the more you wanna do things as opposed to talking about them but JFL at believing in reincarnation though. That shit’s heavy cope.

Please be careful.. many a good man, truecel and fakecel Chad and normie a like have fallen victim to the negative side of these apps. Stay safe out there dear users..

JewTok is great LDAR fuel tbh

Please be careful.. many a good man, truecel and fakecel Chad and normie a like have fallen victim to the negative side of these apps. Stay safe out there dear users..
Very true. Break one addiction two more take it's place, like the Hydra.

Attachments

• hydra.jpeg
    hydra.jpeg
    394 KB · Views: 4
That’s nothing bad as long as you have something to kill time with, kek