Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I am giga ogre

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
Recently went to a photographer because I need pictures of myself for a potential job to put in my documents.

I look giga ogre.

Judging by my looks you would think i am some low inhib thug who does drugs but all I do is rot.

My face looks pretty young but my facial structure is so fucking ogre , man. It never began for ogrecels.

At least you don't look like a stereotypical Hispanic criminal lmao.

At least you don't look like a stereotypical Hispanic criminal lmao.
Being an ogre is worse. I have the criminal phenotype as well.

If people saw that photo they would be intimidated.

Ogres are ugly and if theyre manlet like me on top of that it never began.

Are you a shitskin ?

Big bones and youthful soft features are usually good though
usually , yeah I am an outlier. i've been called ugly many times even by foids.

If you're an ogre be tall or rope because it's over for short ogres.

You would think I am not that ugly but the abuse I've endured as a kid proves that I actually am unattractive.

Are you a shitskin ?
I have white pale skin, but I am ethnic passing due to having dark hair and brown eyes.

I am slav with visible asian features.

usually , yeah I am an outlier. i've been called ugly many times even by foids.

If you're an ogre be tall or rope because it's over for short ogres.

You would think I am not that ugly but the abuse I've endured as a kid proves that I actually am unattractive.
If you're a real schizo, then your mannerisms could have played a role too.

If you're a real schizo, then your mannerisms could have played a role too.
mannerisms have nothing to do with your looks. Non-NT CHADs won't receive the same abuse, they will be considered mysterious.

Only ugly men get bullied for non-NT behavior , and yes I have always been weird.

I've never seen an attractive person get bullied in high school it was usually regular sub5s or short ogres.

I have white pale skin, but I am ethnic passing due to having dark hair and brown eyes.

never began

Non-NT CHADs won't receive the same abuse, they will be considered mysterious
Everyone claims that yet i havent seen a single example of this other than from anecdotes

Everyone claims that yet i havent seen a single example of this other than from anecdotes
Only quiet ugly men get targeted by bullies and that's a fact.

Normies in general also have empathy for attractive people being bullied, but not for ugly ones.

You don't think that foids will intervene if you were bullied in high school as a CHAD? Teachers would too.

Everyone knew I was bullied yet no one tried to help.

Only quiet ugly men get targeted by bullies and that's a fact.

Normies in general also have empathy for attractive people being bullied, but not for ugly ones.

You don't think that foids will intervene if you were bullied in high school as a CHAD? Teachers would too.

Everyone knew I was bullied yet no one tried to help.
Again i dont see any diagnosed autistic Chads that have a normal social and dating life. Its all just theory. Im not talking about high functioning autism aka Asperger, im talking about legit autism that makes you a complete retard

Being an ogre is worse. I have the criminal phenotype as well.

If people saw that photo they would be intimidated.

Ogres are ugly and if theyre manlet like me on top of that it never began.
I see. Then you probably have it worse than me. I'm the average height of 5'8', so at least I'm not a total manlet.

OvER, I have only "aryan" hair and eyes, but I look almost like him facially

Again i dont see any diagnosed autistic Chads that have a normal social and dating life. Its all just theory. Im not talking about high functioning autism aka Asperger, im talking about legit autism that makes you a complete retard
BrothER low functioning autism means you are not aware of anything you're doing and living in your autistic circle.

Even if they wanted to , they cannot act normal severe mental illness is very brutal.

BrothER low functioning autism means you are not aware of anything you're doing and living in your autistic circle.

Even if they wanted to , they cannot act normal severe mental illness is very brutal.
Thats what im talking about. Everyone claims that muh autistic Chad can slay and have a normal life but fail to provide evidence for it, they only have anecdotal evidence at best

I'm a orge as well

Thats what im talking about. Everyone claims that muh autistic Chad can slay and have a normal life but fail to provide evidence for it, they only have anecdotal evidence at best
people with such severe case of autism which is the most brutal usually never have sex , bro. I doubt they even seek relationships some may do but again they are not aware of existence let alone reproduction.

It's just a very brutal and dark topic to get into i've known a similar dude with low functioning mental illness and getting into this topic does sadden me. :blackpill:

No one deserves this.

mannerisms have nothing to do with your looks. Non-NT CHADs won't receive the same abuse, they will be considered mysterious.

Only ugly men get bullied for non-NT behavior , and yes I have always been weird.

I've never seen an attractive person get bullied in high school it was usually regular sub5s or short ogres.
That doesn't necessarily mean that behavior doesn't play a role. It makes sense that bad looks and weird behavior come in a package.

My chin and jawline are mogged by most 10 year old girls on the planet, otherwise I am alright, not if I add in the tired negative eyebrows and big forehead, but my chin is my death sentence. Sure you can grow a beard but beards longer than 1cm are disgusting so still a loss. Girls look at me and laugh because I am low inhib but they know I am a virgin, everyone talks about it (I live in a rural area where everyone knows each other). I wish they'd at least fear me but even if I act aggresive they laugh in my face as if I were a toddler.