Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I am going to call in sick, and watch Mexico vs Poland

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
In order to not have to take a COVID test when I return, I’ll say I had a family emergency.

They have enough people on the schedule, they don’t need me to be there. Usually, I get ignored, and treated like the weird guy around the office - they won’t miss me too much.

This is my second time calling out all year, my boss told me that I had built up a bit of sick time (allowed days off) anyway.

Luckily, my old grandmother is about to croak soon, so I can just say I want to visit her in the hospital before she passes away. :feelscomfy:

Let’s fucking go Mexico! Fuck poland!

Tbh I don't care about Poland's scores, but it would be noice if my national team has won or even left the elimination group (which is a miracle). Though if Saudi Arabia has defeated Argentina, everything is possible.

My manager texted me back, and told me that it was no problem, and he hoped the best for my grandmother.

Poland look good, Mexico came very close in the 25th minute.

Great match!

Where’s Chicharito?

What's up with the COVID policy? I thought no one cared about that shit anymore. Unless you live in Asia.

VAR caught the Mexican team - penalty to Poland.

And Ochoa stopped it

Can’t believe Argentina got wrecked by sandcels

A 0 - 0 draw!

Oh well, I am happy that I did not go to work today - I needed a day off from normies!

Can’t believe Argentina got wrecked by sandcels
Fr I think many people thought Saudi Arabia would be destroyed by Argentina.
And that second saudi goal was incredible.

Poland will mog

I’m unfamiliar with soccer, are they good teams :feelsjuice:

How do people have any interest in watching the World Cuck.
Just a bunch of richfag chads kicking a ball around a field.
Boring as fuck. Nowadays it's just an excuse for normies to hangout, get shitfaced and maybe throw a party with all their little NPC friends.
Based for calling out of work though. Do as little work as possible, just don't get fired, milk the system for all it's worth.

How do people have any interest in watching the World Cuck.
Just a bunch of richfag chads kicking a ball around a field.
Boring as fuck. Nowadays it's just an excuse for normies to hangout, get shitfaced and maybe throw a party with all their little NPC friends.
Based for calling out of work though. Do as little work as possible, just don't get fired, milk the system for all it's worth.
I can’t speak for everyone, but a lot of money is put into advertising flashy things to the goym cattle during the World Cup, we can’t help it.