Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Am GOing to fuc kign go insane

italo-Hellenecel

italo-Hellenecel

Medcelius the manlet
-
i am too fucking lonely these days and i cope by drinking alcohol and i fucking wish that i wasnt so ugly and shrot fuck you all i love you all my brocels okkkk i am mirion from zyzz and i am high iq and historian remember hungarian immigration from the ural mountians into moldova before the battle with the bulgarians which forced them to move into the Pannonian basin

remember hungarian immigration from the ural mountians into moldova before the battle with the bulgarians which forced them to move into the Pannonian basin
-
I am intrigued enough to Google this one!

i am too fucking lonely these days and i cope by drinking alcohol and i fucking wish that i wasnt so ugly and shrot fuck you all i love you all my brocels okkkk i am mirion from zyzz and i am high iq and historian remember hungarian immigration from the ural mountians into moldova before the battle with the bulgarians which forced them to move into the Pannonian basin
Den mporw na skeftw h na katalavw kati poio cuckarismeno apo to na megalwseis mia korh.