Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I am going to the Emergency Room right now, I am experiencing symptoms of a heart attack/cardiac arrest

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I'm scared brocels. Im heading to the Emergency Room right now, I may have an underlying disease/condition. I have heart pain, anxiety attack, cold body temperature, abnormal heart rate, and other weird things.
I'll keep you guys updated. If I don't post for a very long period of time then It means I'm dead.

Don't tell them anything about your personal situation, they'll put you in an insane asylum. Be careful crazycel.

decalcify with da magnesium and K2

I'm scared brocels. Im heading to the Emergency Room right now, I may have an underlying disease/condition. I have heart pain, anxiety attack, cold body temperature, abnormal heart rate, and other weird things.
I'll keep you guys updated. If I don't post for a very long period of time then It means I'm dead.
they will send you back home in 10 minutes.

heartattack mofos dont still have time to post shit coz ur brain is also foggy when heartattacking

put down the energy drinks nigga and drink plenty water

Did you took the deathvax or it's just panic attack?

OP’s situation seems like a Panic Attack.

Unfortunately, hospital emergency departments just shove you out the door instead of treating you, and then send you a big bill. They should at least have a psychiatrist to evaluate the panic attack patients. A really severe panic attack makes you legitimately feel like you’re about to die, and scares the shit out of you.

Are you vaccinated?

I took 2 vaccines back in 2020

Did you dieded and come back?

Wish you the best brocel.

Did they give you aspirin?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6