Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I am going to watch Joker at least once a day from now on, indefinitely

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★★★
Who wants to join me?

It's one of the best films ever made. But every day for the rest of my life would be a short life.

It's one of the best films ever made. But every day for the rest of my life would be a short life.
it's literally the only film I can stand anymore. Can't watch anything else.

it's literally the only film I can stand anymore. Can't watch anything else.
I used to watch Black Mirror's Bandersnatch over and over again. Lost it for a while. I'm back. Now. Temporarily. Maybe I should do this with you.

I used to watch Black Mirror's Bandersnatch over and over again. Lost it for a while. I'm back. Now. Temporarily. Maybe I should do this with you.
Ah, yeah I know that got mixed reviews, but I also really enjoyed Bandersnatch. Nice taste.

I watched it every day for a while after it came out. Like any movie, it gets old after a while.

Maybe put Joker in a cycle with a few other similar "loner" movies like Pi, and Taxi Driver.

I watched it every day for a while after it came out. Like any movie, it gets old after a while.

Maybe put Joker in a cycle with a few other similar "loner" movies like Pi, and Taxi Driver.
Ah, yes that's a good shout. Ok, I'm going to create a list of mental loner esque films, and get the torrents going.

Joker mogs me hard. Even the midget mogs me to hell and back.

I couldn't do that

Joker mogs me hard. Even the midget mogs me to hell and back.
Screen Shot 2021 04 29 at 101216 AM

You get what you fucking deserve

I've never watched a star wars film