Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I am going to watch the Barbie movie

Mayocel

Mayocel

Apostle of the Grey Pill
★★
I figured since several movie autists thought it was a good movie, I can watch it on the half off day in my local cinema on tuesday.

I watched Oppenheimer and it was pretty good, if overdramatic.

I hope I don't overdose on Hollywood soy.:soy:
I think if even movie faggots liked it can't be that bad.

So you're retarded then

Same but only cause my sister wants me to go see it

Probably a shit film tbh

Alright give us a rating and short description of the movie after you've watched it brocel

Only literal faggots would like that soy feminist film
I mean there were some good foid centered movies like the recent Tár, Suzume, Aftersun ,those were all top tier, even considering all art movies I've seen in festivals this year.

So I am going to reserve judgment for now in case this another case of hysteria.

don't give a shit about these normieslop movies

It's radical feminist propaganda, don't do it.

Oppenheimer was a good movie.
I recommend you rather watch mission impossible than Barbie the doll

I think if even movie faggots liked it can't be that bad.
Movie faggots are fags, they aren't the best example to follow :feelshaha:

You’re out of your mind.

It's radical feminist propaganda, don't do it.
It’s currently the most misandristic emasculating piece of media. I find it hilarious how normies have come up with the “the marketing for it tricked us all” excuse for paying for this fucking garbo when the writing was already on the wall in literally just the trailer.

Oppenheimer was a good movie.
I recommend you rather watch mission impossible than Barbie the doll
Already watched both oppenheimer and mission impossible.

Mission impossible would have been total garbo if not for the amazing action. The AI word salads they kept throwing almost killed me from cringe.

Also, the ticket is non-refundable and cost only like 4€ anyway, less than a lunch in this shit economy.

I've heard mixed reviews. What was good about it?
As it is a Nolan movie, it is very technically competent. It also happens to be one of his less mainstream movies.

Basically the whole movie is building psychological tension towards the atomic bomb and the Strauss 'trial'.

A lot of people thought it was too long, I enjoyed it immensely. It also has a lot of 'trailer-like' soundtracks, as in piano and violin to induce emotion and tension.

If your type of movie is the usual Hollywood garbage like Furious N (can't remember which number they are on now) you won't like it, since it is a bit nonlinear and has repeating concepts to induce the tension and fear towards the bomb.

If your type of movie is the usual Hollywood garbage like Furious N (can't remember which number they are on now) you won't like it, since it is a bit nonlinear and has repeating concepts to induce the tension and fear towards the bomb.
Sounds Good :dab: :dab:

You’re out of your mind.

It’s currently the most misandristic emasculating piece of media. I find it hilarious how normies have come up with the “the marketing for it tricked us all” excuse for paying for this fucking garbo when the writing was already on the wall in literally just the trailer.
A lot of normies are enjoying it. No amount of marketing would result in record sales seen today.

I'm not saying the movie is going to be good, just that it is both very accessible and technically competent enough to be enjoyed by the average normgroid.

Ironically enough, during the time I'm going to watch Barbie, there is a free screening of two Feminist movies:

L'immensita, which is considered ultra garbage even by my bluepilled Uncle's standards;

Other people's children, which is about a post wall roastie getting into thug chad's pants, then getting btfoed by his small daughter and and staying single.
While the ending was pretty hilarious, it was a pretty shit movie.

I wouldn't waste minutes of my already shitty life watching that crap

I'm not saying the movie is going to be good, just that it is both very accessible and technically competent enough to be enjoyed by the average normgroid.
Normie NPCs will enjoy anything that they're programmed to enjoy, it doesn't mean that it's good. Generally the opposite

I've heard mixed reviews. What was good about it?
It's not the kind of movie which you see for fun and forget.
It makes you dive into the dellema of a man who created something that can kill humanity.

L'immensita, which is considered ultra garbage even by my bluepilled Uncle's standards;
Set in 1970s Rome, the fiction tracks the plight of a nuclear family, consisting of an unhappy married couple: Clara (a moody expatriate Spaniard) and Felice (a businessman cheating on Clara with his secretary) and their children Adriana, Gino, and Diana. The eldest child, 12-year-old female Adriana experiences gender dysphoria and identifies as a male and goes by the name of Andrea (a primarily masculine name in Italian). Andrea develops a crush for Sara, a girl who accepts Andrea's gender identity. Upon a shared sense of being outsiders, Andrea and Clara bond closer.

Planet of the apes charlton heston

Set in 1970s Rome, the fiction tracks the plight of a nuclear family, consisting of an unhappy married couple: Clara (a moody expatriate Spaniard) and Felice (a businessman cheating on Clara with his secretary) and their children Adriana, Gino, and Diana. The eldest child, 12-year-old female Adriana experiences gender dysphoria and identifies as a male and goes by the name of Andrea (a primarily masculine name in Italian). Andrea develops a crush for Sara, a girl who accepts Andrea's gender identity. Upon a shared sense of being outsiders, Andrea and Clara bond closer.

View: https://youtu.be/XFSeAuG2oxQ?t=3

Other people's children, which is about a post wall roastie getting into thug chad's pants, then getting btfoed by his small daughter and and staying single.
While the ending was pretty hilarious, it was a pretty shit movie.
Are you a FrenchCel ?

It's not the kind of movie which you see for fun and forget.
It makes you dive into the dellema of a man who created something that can kill humanity.
I'll probably watch it This week.

View attachment 837802
:lul: