Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming I am hooked on Stellaris

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
Downloaded it last night and I am having a blast doing indiscriminate orbital bombardments on alien races. :feelscomfy::feelsjuice:

Still trying to understand the mechanics tho but it's okay so far.

Based Paradox enjoyer
I have Stellaris but I don't play it as often as EU4 or CK2

Stellaris is pretty solid. Though other Paradox games mog brutally.

Based Paradox enjoyer
I have Stellaris but I don't play it as often as EU4 or CK2
Tried getting into HOI4 but it's so complicated I start to understand why russia uses regular players as generals :feelskek:

Tried getting into HOI4 but it's so complicated I start to understand why russia uses regular players as generals :feelskek:
Kek, you had to see when it first came out and people complained it was too simplistic. Some people still do. HOI3 is pure undiluted autism, even I got filtered

Bro you can't just play a Paradox game and not study for hours on it. That's the beauty of it, in the community there's an inside joke where someone posts their ''time played'' stat which is usually in the 4 digits, and people say ''Congrats on finishing the tutorial bro''

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back