Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I am in actuality am low iq, even if I was high iq I am permanently low iq

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
No matter how hard I try, I am still low iq. Because my posts are a heaping pile of dogshit. I am literally the lowest iq user on this forum. None of these posts are useful and even in the outcasts I am considered negatively low iq. My autism is a curse:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::blackpill:

Posts on the Internet mean absolutely nothing. I have problems trying to get across my points when debating randoms online. My ADHD affects executive functions and lowers my reasoning, yet I scored high on IQ tests anyhow. My verbal IQ isn't very high, though.

The title made me lose braincells kek
The power of my low iqness is real:feelsrope::feelsrope::blackpill::feelskek: Everytime I do anything it fucks everythang up :feelsrope:

Are you really low IQ? I doubt it's lower than mine.

I'm the truest of low IQs.

Reminder I was in the lowest set for maths in my school, and I still needed extra tuition. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: