Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am involuntarily celibate

Which mod let this larp through?

@Silverandgold Welcome. Always nice to see a new face here.

There’s a lot of people here who like to post edgy stuff, myself included. We also have a lot of slang.

A “fakecel” is someone who pretends to be an incel but is not. This could either be a “Chad” (attractive man) or just any man who has had some sort of relationship.

Because a lot of us post edgy/offensive content, we (this forum and Incels in general) have a lot of enemies, such as IncelTears (an anti-incel hate group on Reddit). Sometimes you may see someone call them “CuckTears”, this is a joke that the only ones crying are them, who we tend to call cucks. Many other people who are otherwise not affiliated with any group also dislike is, you may see people call them “normies”. Normie can also be used to describe the looks of a man who isn’t too ugly, but he’s not a Chad either.

You may also see the word “foid” or “femoid” thrown around a lot, this is short for “female humanoid” and as you may have guessed, is a derogatory word for women.

Why am I telling you all this? Well, it’s a nice introduction but also because also many IncelTears users and other enemies of us make accounts here to LARP as incels, and post false flags to make us look bad. They pretend to be incels and are as such, fakecels. There are also some trolls who aren’t against Incels, but pretend to be one here just for fun, these people are also fakecels. They’re not too common here but they’re not too rare either.

Though if you see someone call someone else a fakecel, chances are it’s a joke, many users here, myself included, like to joke about other users being fakecels/Chads if they had a slightest experience with a woman, such as a woman holding the door open for them.

A “LARP” in the context of Incels is mainly used to refer to something fake, such as a fake story or someone pretending to be someone or something they’re not, they’re “role playing” as what they claim to be.

Oh yeah, a “volcel“ is a voluntary celibate, also used as a joke sometimes similar to fakecel/Chad as I mentioned above, but it can also mean a man who is celibate but is attractive enough to attract a partner.

We have dozens, if not hundreds, of slang terms. We have a wiki (incels.wiki) full of useful information, and they also have a list of terms here. https://incels.wiki/w/Incelese
It defines many terms, both related to inceldom, and slang used by users here.

Last edited: