Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am involuntarily celibate

S

Silverandgold

Greycel
Hello. Thank you for accepting my request to be a member of this website.

I discovered this website today when my interest in “incels” was renewed due to all the attention the video of the short “incel” from bagel boss got in the media.

I discovered the term “incel” last year after the Alex Minassiam incident but never really thought to join a community.

When this site popped up in my google searches today I decided to join.

I am the real life 40 year old virgin, except I am in my fifties.

I am short, not very handsome, i don’t have any normal hobbies, i don’t have any real friends, I don’t know how to dress nice, and I think I have a personality disorder but I’m not sure which one because I don’t trust shrinks. When I was a child there weren’t so many diagnoses going around.

I have given up all hope that I will ever find a lady to fall in love with. I accept that I am a genetic abomination and that natural selection is taking place right now and does not want me to pass on my genes. I accept my fate. That doesn’t mean I don’t still fantasize about ladies though. If a woman would date me tomorrow, I would accept her. But sadly that’s not going to happen so here I am.

Thanks for having me.

Ah yes, hello, fellow incel :y'all:

welcome to our cult

Frustratedwhitemale 2.0

Fakecel until proven trucel tbh.

Why fuck off? What did I do? What is a “fakecel”? I guess someone who is a fake celibate? But how can someone be a fake celibate? You either are or aren’t.

You should probably be aware there is a lot edgy shit on this site hope you can handle it.

This should be in the introduction section of the off-topic.

Strong first post ngl.

If this isn’t a Larp, welcome sexless brother

Sorry “LittleBoy” I didn’t realize there was an introduction section.

To those saying I am a “larp”: Is that some kind of internet slang insult? Or Do you mean “live action role playing” game? Such as people who like to dress up in medieval costumes and pretend to sword fight?

To those saying I am a “larp”: Is that some kind of internet slang insult? Or Do you mean “live action role playing” game? Such as people who like to dress up in medieval costumes and pretend to sword fight?
tbh you sound like a lurking normie ngl

Fakecel = someone pretending to be incel
Larp = means you're role-playing and not legitimate

Oh, I see. Well I am not pretending to be celibate. I don’t see why someone would pretend to be something so shameful. And I am not role playing as a celibate. Again, I don’t see why someone would take on that role.

That’s a little too high effort. May have exposed yourself

Oh, I see. Well I am not pretending to be celibate. I don’t see why someone would pretend to be something so shameful. And I am not role playing as a celibate. Again, I don’t see why someone would take on that role.
Plenty of posters here have been exposed as larpers and literally having regular sex while posting here

Welcome. Are you also attracted to foids (females) your age or older like your fellow oldcel (old incel) @FrustratedWhiteMale ?

Welcome, I hope you have a good time here.

Low IQ, do you not remember me from the 2016/17 Reddit days or were you too young/still bluepilled on game to remember?

Welcome brother.

Welcome brothER

Low IQ, do you not remember me from the 2016/17 Reddit days or were you too young/still bluepilled on game to remember?
No, I have never used Reddit because it's a shithole for leftist faggots. I was browsing 8ch back then.

Every once in a while we get some "old" incel. Usually its just someone larping for easy replies and disappears in a week or two. Chances are you are going to get tired of keeping up this "old guys who knows nothing about internet" larping and just quit. You are free to prove me wrong tho, see you in three months.

Oh shit it's secretly Chris Morgan hi there MSM.

Hello. Thank you for accepting my request to be a member of this website.

I discovered this website today when my interest in “incels” was renewed due to all the attention the video of the short “incel” from bagel boss got in the media.

I discovered the term “incel” last year after the Alex Minassiam incident but never really thought to join a community.

When this site popped up in my google searches today I decided to join.

I am the real life 40 year old virgin, except I am in my fifties.

I am short, not very handsome, i don’t have any normal hobbies, i don’t have any real friends, I don’t know how to dress nice, and I think I have a personality disorder but I’m not sure which one because I don’t trust shrinks. When I was a child there weren’t so many diagnoses going around.

I have given up all hope that I will ever find a lady to fall in love with. I accept that I am a genetic abomination and that natural selection is taking place right now and does not want me to pass on my genes. I accept my fate. That doesn’t mean I don’t still fantasize about ladies though. If a woman would date me tomorrow, I would accept her. But sadly that’s not going to happen so here I am.

Thanks for having me.
Please don´t be a LARP.

Welcome to our Embassy.co brocel.

Unless you are virtually useless with the internet, I doubt that this isn't a LARP. Your typing style is that of a confused old man, but much more likely to be a man in his mid 20s thinking about how an older guy would type and over-doing it.

However, you might be legit, so welcome to the forum! You probably won't like it here, but whatever.

Welcome to the site that will tell you it's over for you and you should just rope, hope you have a good time :feelsokman:

Welcome aboard fellow incel

I'm not that far from 50, I can imagine how things will be even worse, older, uglier, with my parents dead and being totally alone ect. I just hope I have steady work then and I'm not in poverty, I can't see me wanting to keep waking up everyday anyway if life is still so empty and meaningless.

If you are real, sorry for the rudeness of others calling you fake, it's mostly teens and early 20s on here who might end up like us one day.

Where are you from?

A lot of people pretend to stay on this site and interact with its members I guess it gives them a self-esteem boost the same way as you walking next to a homeless person lets you flex your higher social status on them. You can see why this is very frowned upon here. A lot of this community members have been ousted as larpers which is why everybody is very wary.

If this is not LARP, then welcome, bro. Wow, those 50 years of inceldom must have been difficult, I bet you got a lot of things to say in this forum.

Frustratedwhitemale 2.0

@Silverandgold
Alright so lets get this question out of the way to see if you are an ego obsessed volcel

Why did you refuse to simply pay for sex, decade upon decade and you kept ignoring that option, why?

Welcome to the forum.

Howdy, ancientcel, what was life like in the 70’s and 80’s?

Welcome, make sure to read and respect the forum rules carefully because the moderation is strict about that.

Welcome, step no. 1 - stop calling them "ladies"

We are an armed and organized cult-like gang of angry white supremacists who hate foids because they denied us love and affection. We shall be the end of the fempire. We praise Lord Elliot Rodger as our God, and we want to follow his footsteps.

Welcome to our ranks.