Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am leaving the forum.

St.Tropez

St.Tropez

Banned
-
Just making the thread to avoid pms and questions later which always happen.

No particular reason for leaving I want to finish my degree and ultimately try to ascend and find love. I already know everything about the blackpill and I feel like I cannot add anything new anymore,nor really learn for anyone.

As for my final message a had a moment of clarity yesterday and realized only reason why I had some luck in life was only due to my looks. Ultimately photofeeler opened my eyes to this with constant high ranks on photos . I used to think PUA mattered or mindset,not really true.
Looks>all really. But you still do need to approach and actually do something with em tho. At least make a tinder and do some real life dates.

Good luck to everyone and all the best.
Shoutout to all my friends here and people who liked me I enjoyed most of the posts here and company. Especially the anime crew and the fem crew. And big thanks for mods and admins on their understanding of my situation and letting me stay.

NOT requesting ban btw.

Last edited:
Yeah. Some things do get redundant and as many theories of the black pill gets rehashed many times.

But aren't you not reliant on using this forum?

Anyways, I guess good luck with your degree and hope yah finish soon :).

Yeah. Some things do get redundant and as many theories of the black pill gets rehashed many times.

But aren't you not reliant on using this forum?

Anyways, I guess good luck with your degree and hope yah finish soon :).
Well I did become a bit addicted I wont lie. Hehe.

Thank you for nice wishes! Good luck to u as well.

Good luck, farewell.

How will you ascend as a tranny lol? Getting a Chad?
Find love?
Kek :feelsgah::feelsahh::feelstastyman:

You are always welcome to come back boyo :feelsokman:

Good luck. BTW I love your current avatar. Mirai Nikki is my second favorite anime.

Anyway, you're always welcome back.

See you in a week.

I bet for 1000 bucks that you will return.

thank fuck a fakecel finally did it

Goodbye fellow Lana fan.
I know you’ll ascend

everyone i know is leaving :feelscry:

I can't believe people are sad a literal fucking post-tranny who's not only been fucked in the ass but has fucked other women is leaving. What a joke.

GL with college.

Here’s to maybe one day you return

D22533EF E12E 400E 86A9 A219838949F4

> g I want to finish my degree and ultimately try to ascend and find love.

You poor dellued fool

I'm glad you realised you had self esteem issues, you'll be able to relate with many normies and look back at this as just a silly phase.

I can't believe people are sad a literal fucking post-tranny who's not only been fucked in the ass but has fucked other women is leaving. What a joke.

Good riddance cant believe these cuck mods let you stay

I never knew it was that bad. Good riddance.

Good luck, I wish you all the best

Just making the thread to avoid pms and questions later which always happen.

No particular reason for leaving I want to finish my degree and ultimately try to ascend and find love. I already know everything about the blackpill and I feel like I cannot add anything new anymore,nor really learn for anyone.

As for my final message a had a moment of clarity yesterday and realized only reason why I had some luck in life was only due to my looks. Ultimately photofeeler opened my eyes to this with constant high ranks on photos . I used to think PUA mattered or mindset,not really true.
Looks>all really. But you still do need to approach and actually do something with em tho. At least make a tinder and do some real life dates.

Good luck to everyone and all the best.
Shoutout to all my friends here and people who liked me I enjoyed most of the posts here and company. Especially the anime crew and the fem crew. And big thanks for mods and admins on their understanding of my situation and letting me stay.

NOT requesting ban btw.

his words finally get to you eh

See you latter, good luck with your degree.

how do you know he wasn't just larping as a tranny? Where is evidence?

Another one bites the dust.

ill give it 48 hours till youre back

unlegit thread

I wish it actually left

See you tomorrow

Well, well, well....

Look who's back.

raf,750x1000,075,t,101010:01c5ca27c6.u1.jpg