Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am legitimately afraid of foids under 30

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
It may sound cucked but it's true. I guess I just feel so inferior to them. I don't feel like we're the same species at all.
Today I was buying shoes and two young foids walked into the store. I started sweating like a pig and I left shortly after without buying the shoes I wanted. I bet they were making fun of me before I left.
The only time I feel somewhat comfortable around them is when i'm drunk but even then, not really. I'm surprised i'm not an alcoholic tbh. It's probably because alcohol is a looksmin for your face.

Last edited:
I'm ugly af, but I don't feel intimidated by 5'4 foids. :feelswhat:

It may sound cucked but it's true. I guess I just feel so inferior to them. I don't feel like we're the same species at all.
Today I was buying shoes and two young foids walked into the store. I started sweating like a pig and I left shortly after without buying the shoes I wanted.
The only time I feel somewhat comfortable around them is when i'm drunk but even then, not really. I'm surprised i'm not an alcoholic tbh. It's probably because alcohol is a looksmin for your face.
Ask yourself why you feel so inferior to them?you are giving them way too ,much power over you:feelswhat:you have an inferiority complex and don't think much of yourself:feelsUgh::smonk:

I like to intimidate foids and make them feel inferior and scared:feelsdevil:

Ask yourself why you feel so inferior to them?you are giving them way too ,much power over you:feelswhat:you have an inferiority complex and don't think much of yourself:feelsUgh::smonk:
I guess as a low value male I can't help but think about the difference between what we are worth. To society their farts are worth more than my life.
Even average femoids are modern day royalty and an incel is lower than a peasant.

It is pretty terrifying knowing that if you give them the slightest reason to they can basically shout "rape" and a gang of white knights will immediately spawn to beat your ass.

It's absurd that men are so cucked to just immediately believe that a femoid's feelings and warped perceptions are truth without any skepticism whatsoever. They have so much undue social power, it's insane.

Damn:feelsrope:
What are the Jews putting in the water and how do I get it?
I dunno. I myself am 5'10 and have never felt average, tbh. Yet it seems to be the average height for older males (like, 35+ years old).

It is pretty terrifying knowing that if you give them the slightest reason to they can basically shout "rape" and a gang of white knights will immediately spawn to beat your ass.

It's absurd that men are so cucked to just immediately believe that a femoid's feelings and warped perceptions are truth without any skepticism whatsoever. They have so much undue social power, it's insane.
Yeah, the average foid has enough power to basically end a man's life. One word and she'll have an army of simps at her disposal. Just think about that.

Shoulda pulled your dick out and ask them if they want to eat a banana

Go for 30+ chicks then :bigbrain:

Always remind yourself that they are just living beings similar to us,who must shit,piss etc.They are artificially elevated.But they became so distant that a gorilla has more similarities than they do.

Today I was buying shoes and two young foids walked into the store. I started sweating like a pig and I left shortly after without buying the shoes I wanted. I bet they were making fun of me before I left.
You should have touched her butt (in minecraft that is)

Young white foids have zero social power.

I don't feel like we're the same species at all.

1 Aint

try to filter out your surroundings , nobody cares about you by default , so should you.