Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am like a super villan that wants to destroy love and romance, and spread hate.

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Eversince I swallowed the blackpill, I have slowly lost my emotions and feelings. Deep down inside, i have become numb.
After years of torture and neglect from women and normies, I have become cold hearted. I lost my humanity. I am filled with hatred for the world.
I don't need help, I am beyond repair. I don't want help. Therapy is useless. My intense hatred is what keeps me alive, I want to be alive to preach hate, I want to see the world devolve into chaos.
I want to destroy love, I want love to be conquered by hate and evil.
I want to see young, happy, and beautiful couples get punished for having better lives than me. I want to forcefully separate happy couples and laugh at the sadness and misery they experience.
I want the world to burn to ashes.
I'm sick in the mind, but I love it, I know I am evil. :feelsdevil:

No one will listen because people will ignore you for being ugly.

No one will listen because people will ignore you for being ugly.
bruce-lee-laugh.gif

Thats retarded

If you were chad foids would call it being being "passionate"

Grinchcels...

Eversince I swallowed the blackpill, I have slowly lost my emotions and feelings. Deep down inside, i have become numb.
After years of torture and neglect from women and normies, I have become cold hearted. I lost my humanity. I am filled with hatred for the world.
I don't need help, I am beyond repair. I don't want help. Therapy is useless. My intense hatred is what keeps me alive, I want to be alive to preach hate, I want to see the world devolve into chaos.
I want to see young, happy, and beautiful couples get punished for having better lives than me. I want to forcefully separate happy couples and laugh at the sadness and misery they experience.
You are a weak fool.

You are a weak fool.
I am not a weak fool, I'm the opposite of that, I am enlightened by the blackpill while soyciety is blind to the truth

How the Grinch Stole Foids' Virginity.
"A grinch is a person or thing that spoils or dampens the pleasure of others. It can also describe someone who is so cranky and mean-spirited that they want to ruin everyone else's fun"
This perfectly describes me, lol

I am not a weak fool, I'm the opposite of that, I am enlightened by the blackpill while soyciety is blind to the truth
Incorrect

very Edgy

resentment is trash, revenge is cope:

Denial:

Resentment:

Revenge:

you're not evil OP, just hurt
I still have love, but I only have love for my incel community. I can't forgive society for neglecting me. The female gender has rejected me and normies only see me as a wage slave, not a friend or a worthy person

Last edited:
That is a good plan! Make sure to come up with some catchphrases and maybe a cool plan too.

You should expose cheaters for a living
I am the same way pal

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back