Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "I am like that because of the estrogen in the water and environment"

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26506

Self-banned
-
People never had perfect jaws, and in fact, they used to be way shorter then we are now
Chad eats mcdonalds and cola all day, yet he has great a jaw

You are simply an incel because of genetics, looking at pictures of my ancestors, I have so many features like them, its all genetic

you can also watch WW2 documentries, the soldiers there were subhuman asf, the only reason why some people considered the nazis
attractive is because of their uniforms, if you try to look at their bones, they were recessed, same with all other soldiers
and also the black and white colors in the cameras which make them look somewhat better

I am not going to deny that some stuff can hurt you, being exposed to some estrogen, mouthbreathing since a young age
can hurt your looks some what but not as much as some people say, its 95% genetics 5% environment

Last edited:
this guy is from 1910, and look at his jaw:

And even this guy could get laid, because in his time, foids did not have rights:

This image shows perfectly why give foids rights, was the worst decision ever made in society, and it’s all cucks fault

they looked subhuman part due to diet because it was shit back then, just as it is know, but kikes just push for their shitty diets to be eaten today when we could have high t shit.
you cant deny what soy does to people
people looked even more subhuman and recessed in ancient drawings jfl
and read the last part

this guy is from 1910, and look at his jaw: View attachment 390596

And even this guy could get laid, because in his time, foids did not have rights: View attachment 390597

This image shows perfectly why give foids rights, was the worst decision ever made in society, and it’s all cucks fault
exactly.
your grandfather got late not because he looked better then you, he got late because of the society in his time
there is no reason why soys should exist today though, jews just push for it
its also because of females, which feminized our society
but yes jews have some part, since jews control parts of hollywood

exactly.
your grandfather got late not because he looked better then you, he got late because of the society in his time
I know, and which is most annoying, is that most grandfathers act like they could get laid before, just because they think they were more GL than his sons and grandsons. JFL at bluepilled grandfathers

he is obvioulsy a social maxxed/moneymaxxed guy though
maybe he is not, maybe he is, people back in the day all dressed nicely
I mog my grandfather, he is 5'5-5'6, I am 5'11, I look somewhat better then him facially
but yet he got laid pretty early in life even though he doesn't look that good and wasn't high status and I am still a virgin

this guy is from 1910, and look at his jaw: View attachment 390596

And even this guy could get laid, because in his time, foids did not have rights: View attachment 390597

That guy would have gone ER if situation was like how it is now.
Amd the foid would have complained after being pumped and dumped by 300th chad that all men are pigs :feelskek: :feelskek:

There are a lot of phytoestrogens and chemical additives in the food and water with not completely known effects though.