Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am literally invisible to girls on the streets.

• Thread starter Leonardo Part V
  • Start date
Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
When I am walking on the streets, no girls want to make eye contact or even acknowledge my existence. I feel like I am literally invisible. They express absolutely no reaction towards me. It's driving me crazy, I feel like I am in a Twilight Zone episode, where I live in another reality and people can't see me.

When it is time to blame you for something, they will notice you.

Literally as opposed to figuratively?

Yes, that is the real rejection. The whole "looks of disgust" thing is a weird meme. Women just want nothing to do with unattractive men and are even afraid of provoking any kind of reaction.

Same, I’d have to do something outRagEous to get them to notice me.

When I am walking on the streets, no girls want to make eye contact or even acknowledge my existence. I feel like I am literally invisible. They express absolutely no reaction towards me. It's driving me crazy, I feel like I am in a Twilight Zone episode, where I live in another reality and people can't see me.
its not a feeling its reality

JGE theory (just go ER)
in minecraft :yes:

Yes, that is the real rejection. The whole "looks of disgust" thing is a weird meme. Women just want nothing to do with unattractive men and are even afraid of provoking any kind of reaction.
Think about something that you find disgusting. Now what would you do if you found that thing on the sidewalk as you were walking by? Would you not be repulsed? Think about roadkill for example, most people walking by will involuntarily make a face of disgust since there’s literally a rotting animal on the road.

Same here, until I get to near them, then I suddenly turn into a threat that has to immediately be eliminated by White Knight Frick's.

Girls state at me all the time because I look like a creep,they probably think I'm going to murder them:smonk:

aren't we all?

Think about something that you find disgusting. Now what would you do if you found that thing on the sidewalk as you were walking by? Would you not be repulsed? Think about roadkill for example, most people walking by will involuntarily make a face of disgust since there’s literally a rotting animal on the road.
That comparison doesn't apply at all as an unattractive man is a sentient being who can react back.

I can relate, no girl has ever stared at me or given me IOIs before

Same here, until I get to near them, then I suddenly turn into a threat that has to immediately be eliminated by White Knight Frick's.
:yes: Get really close to them and suddenly you will exist

That comparison doesn't apply at all as an unattractive man is a sentient being who can react back.
Maybe if they look at you with disgust then they assume that you are also so weak and timid to do anything.

What would you expect? For people to ask you for an autograph or something?

Don't be dumb. People in cities don't pay attention to each other. It's not specific to incels.

You could claim you're invisible if people were ignoring you even when you ask them for your way around or something. Otherwise, STFU and stop being ridiculous.

no girls want to make eye contact

This is especially dumb. Young females don't make eye contact with random non-Chads on the street. This should be of no surprise to you. Why would you expect anything else?

Last edited:
What would you expect? For people to ask you for an autograph or something?

Don't be dumb. People in cities don't pay attention to each other. It's not specific to incels.

You could claim you're invisible if people were ignoring you even when you ask them for your way around or something. Otherwise, STFU and stop being ridiculous.

This is especially dumb. Young females don't make eye contact with random non-Chads on the street. This should be of no surprise to you. Why would you expect anything else?
I love talking alligators like you

try peacockmaxxing