Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I am making some progress in my career now, would foids genuinely like me or would I just be a betabuxx?

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I recently achieved wizard status with my birthday recently. However, I am getting some getting some very promising opportunities in my career now.

Physically I am still a currycel. I am 5’10” but I still look like I’m 18 or in university. The new graduates at work think I’m one of them.

I’m wondering what will I be able to do in regards to foids now. Are hookers still my only option? I’m not going to go for a post wall foid who would reject me when I was younger (if that is a possibility)

Or is it still over and I’m doomed to be a beta bux if that is a possibility?

I mean if you could get a foid in the age bracket 16-25 I wouldnt say its betabuxxxing necessarily, that would be the case if she is already in her 30s and has a child.

16* lower limit

Take what you can, if you go in knowing what to expect, not let being taken advantage of and not commit its still a life experience.

I think you might be leaving soon. Whatever you do, never look back, since you are likely not a truecel

just stick with hookers

I think you might be leaving soon. Whatever you do, never look back, since you are likely not a truecel
I mean I first joined Tinder in 2012 and I have never got a single match as myself

I mean I first joined Tinder in 2012 and I have never got a single match as myself
Even I am stopping at a MS due to the time involved doing a PhD

If you look the same but suddenly get w*men after earning more money, the answer is pretty obvious.

Love doesn't exist for fuck sake. If you wasn't for them sexy back in the days you still ain't. They see your status at work and money that's why they think you enough. Even if you were chad love doesn't exist. Then they "love" you for your fenotype.

Women are nonsensical "need" for most of you when you just get stinky hole for hard work. Is it worth it? Money is worth hard work and then having money for retirment. The rest is shit.

I recently achieved wizard status with my birthday recently. However, I am getting some getting some very promising opportunities in my career now.

Physically I am still a currycel. I am 5’10” but I still look like I’m 18 or in university. The new graduates at work think I’m one of them.

I’m wondering what will I be able to do in regards to foids now. Are hookers still my only option? I’m not going to go for a post wall foid who would reject me when I was younger (if that is a possibility)

Or is it still over and I’m doomed to be a beta bux if that is a possibility?
If that's your pic in the avatar, foids genuinely like you :panties:

Foids would genuinely like you to be a betabux for her and perhaps chads kids.

Unless youre chad

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back