Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel i am married to my gym

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
with every day new gains come. turning the killing loneliness into physical pain anf see results will make you feel good

FB IMG 16573698440912273

good health
good brain
good soul
praising god
=
living life good mode.

i fucked up my left shoulder

I can't even gymcel
Instead I have to exercise at home
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I love my gym but I hate it when I see Chad(s) :feelsree:

I love my gym but I hate it when I see Chad(s) :feelsree:
chad doesn't exist. jews and modern society poisoned female brain that's it. our ancestors could have sex becuz jews were inferior

we shall keep training for the big battle against kikes

chad doesn't exist. jews and modern society poisoned female brain that's it. our ancestors could have sex becuz jews were inferior

we shall keep training for the big battle against kikes
I don't train for battle, I train so maybe one day I can love myself :fuk:

I can't even gymcel
Instead I have to exercise at home
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Why can't you gymcel Brocel?

Id definitely recommend it unless you are a crippledcel because at least ur getting out of ur house. :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::chad:

VILE BARBELL COVERED IN PUSSY JUICE IN GYM TODAY CAN'T BENCH PRESS HAD TO DO 400 PUSHUPS INSTEAD WITH GIGAJUICY PUMP (वीडियो गेम में):feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Why can't you gymcel Brocel?

Id definitely recommend it unless you are a crippledcel because at least ur getting out of ur house. :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::chad:
I want to, but in my country restrictions with covid are still up and most gyms require a mask while working out kek

Gym is good cope. It's not gonna change my face but it makes me feel good. I also get some respect from people who see my gains. It shows that I have discipline and I'm not just rotting.