Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am messaging David Gandy on instagram to join the forum

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

no qt schizo Arab gf = over
★★★★★
What should I message him so it doesn’t seem cringe? I know he isn’t an incel but it would be cool to have him on this forum among us. Who knows, maybe he hasn’t had sex in a while and is now incel cause he’s ”on a dry spell” like @invisible man What do you guys think? And don’t bother messaging him, it was my idea first. He will be my follower.

You awe my fowwowew. MINE. *backs you into the waww* i don’t cawe who ewse you fowwow, you bewong to me. i need you to undewstand that. YOU. bewong. to. ME. *gwabs you by the thwoat and wooks you in the eyes* undewstood?!

8986F9C6 8BBB 4096 BF10 0555CDD5E5C7

Last edited:
What should I message him so it doesn’t cringe? I know he isn’t an incel but it would be cool to have him on this forum among us. Who knows, maybe he hasn’t had sex in a while and is now incel cause he’s ”on a dry spell” like @invisible man What do you guys think? And don’t bother messaging him, it was my idea first. He will be my follower.

You awe my fowwowew. MINE. *backs you into the waww* i don’t cawe who ewse you fowwow, you bewong to me. i need you to undewstand that. YOU. bewong. to. ME. *gwabs you by the thwoat and wooks you in the eyes* undewstood?!

View attachment 668876
Gay gif

View: https://youtu.be/o_iTYUhcpW4

Ask Donald Trump as well

I can't stop looking at his face and I'm not even a fag. When I look at the nigger next to him, I immediately feel disgusted, you can only imagine how females feel when they see him irl.

The black guy comes off kinda gay and Chad-sexual :forcedsmile:

I can't stop looking at his face and I'm not even a fag. When I look at the nigger next to him, I immediately feel disgusted, you can only imagine how females feel when they see him irl.
Gandy looks insane. The only PSL god that looks better on video/in 3d. Imagine waking up as him for a day.

Would fuck more women in a day than I could in 1000 years as myself.
david denson magazine GIF

Last edited:
When you liberate India from the British but Indian women still reject you for white guys

What should I message him so it doesn’t seem cringe? I know he isn’t an incel but it would be cool to have him on this forum among us. Who knows, maybe he hasn’t had sex in a while and is now incel cause he’s ”on a dry spell” like @invisible man What do you guys think? And don’t bother messaging him, it was my idea first. He will be my follower.

View attachment 668876
Incel in 2022.