Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am not just KHHV but also outcasted and ridiculed by society

Robb97

Robb97

Voicecel
★★★★★
Many incels in denial cope with the fact that society respects them. That they have a high paying job and hold an important position in the company they're working for. Other incels work a trade and they socialize with their collegues.

Then you have those incels in denial with the bottom 1% genetic quality that are deformed or severely mentally or physically handicapped. But they get their government money and they're too low iq to realize how fucked they are.

My genetic quality is somewhere in the bottom 0.2-1%. But on top of that I am blackpilled and I can't delude myself into thinking that it will ever get better. Younger people treat me like a weird uncle. They laugh at me.

I'm tortured in many different ways. Not being able to get a gf is the worst one, but it's by far not the only way I suffer.

normies built this system very carefully

whatever you don't like, it's always a feature, not a bug

:yes:

Everyone fucking hates me at first sight, REGARDLESS of what I say or do, everyone’s combative and aggressive towards me. Constantly contemplating what you’re doing wrong in comparison to the rest of the human race, THAT is inceldom at its peak. That is what made this community special to me. Fakecel if being KHHV is the center of all your current problems.

:yes:

Everyone fucking hates me at first sight, REGARDLESS of what I say or do, everyone’s combative and aggressive towards me. Constantly contemplating what you’re doing wrong in comparison to the rest of the human race, THAT is inceldom at its peak. That is what made this community special to me. Fakecel if being KHHV is the center of all your current problems.
My experience as well

Fakecel.

That stuff has nothing to do with being an incel. A KHHV is an incel, not someone who simply isnt liked by society.
I am just as KHHV as you allegedly are. Society DISGUSTS ugly men, weak men, abused men, virgin men, men who dare to speak up, men who show the slightest of emotions.

based on the upper body picture you once posted I would say you are upper 20% with a massive inferiority complex
It is bluepilled to think that you can judge genetic quality from muscles. And that was while gymcelling every day. Through insane dedication and hard work I was able to widen my frame and build some muscle.
I remember when I was swimming that I actually didn't get the subhuman treatment that I am usually getting. People just ignored me. A girl looked at me and didn't show any negative facial expressions which is rare. Maybe I should move to a place where you can walk around without a shirt every day as that seems to draw the attention away from the face

Attachments

• 4534524235234.png
    4534524235234.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 6