Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I am now cardiomaxxing

StefiBeaLipton

StefiBeaLipton

Alexander the Gray
★★★
My body is repulsive.
Some mahalla Chadlites commented that I should try ,,bulking", to which I stated that if I were to try bulking, only lard would stick to my body.
Besides, I am too much of a dork to go to a gym full of sweaty highschool city boys that I would not have enough money to apply for a membership at anyway.
Simple as good day- I will exercise by myself every day and so all parts of my body. In my house there are no metal weights, but my scope isn't to put on muscle weight, but to drop off fat.

I am such a selfimprovementpilled cardiocel.

cardio is good for your mental health. If you can do cardio for at least 20-30 minutes a day and make it a habit it would be great. I am trying to make cardio a part of my routine as well. Besides walking a lot cardio would come in handy too. I want ABS to feel fulfilled.

Cardio is great, but if you wanna lose weight you gotta eat right. If you cant get a diet going all that cardio is for nothing

My body is repulsive.
Some mahalla Chadlites commented that I should try ,,bulking", to which I stated that if I were to try bulking, only lard would stick to my body.
Besides, I am too much of a dork to go to a gym full of sweaty highschool city boys that I would not have enough money to apply for a membership at anyway.
Simple as good day- I will exercise by myself every day and so all parts of my body. In my house there are no metal weights, but my scope isn't to put on muscle weight, but to drop off fat.
Try calisthenics and cardio. You'll build muscle, strength and lose a bunch of weight. No equipment needed.

i am also doing that. i now only eat twice a day and burn 500 calories on the stair climber. hopefully i can lose weight over time that way. i would say eat stuff like chicken instead of junk food since it fills you better and has less calories

That’s good man, cardio is important for health.

Cardio is based