Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory i am one of the few incels here.

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
i have a theory that i am one of the few incels here.

reasons:
  • i'm 5'4 (horrible height)
it's in my title.
  • i'm ugly. my face is asymmetrical. my chin is somewhat recessed.
it used to be somewhat symmetrical but now it looks like everything is leaning to my left

sorry i can't show, don't want to self dox.
imagination jerking off GIF
my chin/jawline kinda looks like this ricecel:

View attachment 507321
  • i am ethnic.
yeah honestly. just ignore people if you dislike it OP. i'm latino but i really don't care if somebody on here called me a spic or something.

oh almost forgot OP, nigger :dab:
  • i have approached at least 11 women and got rejected (hard to keep count).
i'd say at least 10, i lost count.
  • i'm likely autistic
everytime i go to work, i can't say "hi" or "goodbye" to the receptionist.

and my aunt wants me to say "thank you" to my boss for giving me the job, but i just can't bros.

everytime i gotta make a call, i have to psych myself up for a few minutes before i actually do it.

the littlest social interactions are awful. i guess it's easier online since i'm anonymous, but it's horrible in person.
autism trait
ah fuck :forcedsmile: i wouldn't be surprised if i actually did have autism, but i'm not officially diagnosed.
Nigga are you autistic? I’m joking. Hence the “:p

You accused me of being a bully for having lighthearted banter with a 2021cel so I rolled with it

That’s true
okay my bad bro. i think i may actually be autistic as some jokes tend to fly over my head :forcedsmile:
  • i actually care about this forum.
It is over.

Its your personality bro

i am one of the few incels here​

I am fuck ugly and never worked in my life.

I believe you, I'm probs a fakecel lol.

Nigga, this doesn’t matter, the blackpill is starting to heavily affect sub 7s

View: https://youtu.be/hQXzLAemO4U

Just prepare for whats coming instead of crying about who’s the biggest loser on this website

My face isn’t that bad but im very high-inhib and autistic. Im also ethnic and 5’5.

approached 11 women , foid and soys will say you did the bare minimum.

Only around eleven? These are rookie numbers. I have been rejected 100+ times in person and more than that online

Young, black, rich and famous. Imma shove 500 dollars in your anus.

Unholy trinity of looks: Short, Bald, Ugly face (chin is ok, blue eyes work only so far).
I'm also quite stupid and cowardly, lots of people hate me.
In short: I'm Slavic, bitch. That sucks a lot.

I'm 5'5 which automatically renders me as nothing more than hamster shit in foids eyes.

Only around eleven? These are rookie numbers. I have been rejected 100+ times in person and more than that online
Pointless and retarded to approach any female (whether cold or warm) if you get no IOIs. It can have different bad outcomes for the incel. Said it tons of times here.

I am one of the only true incels here. Rest are larping.

Pointless and retarded to approach any female (whether cold or warm) if you get no IOIs. It can have different bad outcomes for the incel. Said it tons of times here.
Now that I have black pill knowledge I know this, all my non online approaches have been in my redpill days. Hard to get this when you're a horny teenager though

@Spicebomb. slice your throat with a rusty machete

fellow asymetricalfacecel.

Nigga, this doesn’t matter, the blackpill is starting to heavily affect sub 7s

View: https://youtu.be/hQXzLAemO4U

Just prepare for whats coming instead of crying about who’s the biggest loser on this website

*Sub8 is law in 2021
If you have try, it's already over for you

I am also one of the few trucels here.