Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am PATHETIC.

Y

Yoyo

Failure in Life
-
I live in a big city and drove to downtown. I had to visit a Museum for an assignment.

Apparently there was a social event happening coincidentally on that day. I have never been to any social event in literally 8 years.

When I walked in there were people everywhere! Food everywhere and COUPLES walking around were in their 20s-30s laughing and talking. Meanwhile I was alone and my high-inhib mode activated more than ever. There were museum Guards too, which made me feel retarded I didn't want them to think I was gonna steal

I panicked like a loser , got the feeling everyone was watching me as I was walking around look at the museum statues like an idiot and walking around like a LOST PUPPY. I was so insecure and was awkward as fuck. Walked out within minutes and didn't do my assignment properly as needed.

This is what happens when you stay inside all day and only go out for school/groceries.

ITS OVER FOR HIGH INHIB CELLS, I CANT FUCKING INTERACT NORMAL IN PUBLIC.

@whogivesafucc

Lol I know what you mean. You just walk around anxious trying to fit in

Same. I feel very unconfortable when im around people, and litteraly sick when im surrounded by people around my age enjoying their life in any way, specially couples. Im SCARED of young couples, litteraly TERRIFIED if i find any couple near me at any moment. They remember me what ive lost and will never have. God bless weed. Ill be dead without it.

which made me feel retarded I didn't want them to think I was gonna steal
god damn. yeah man you're gonna rob the museum. fuck. it hurts to read but i completely understand so it hurts even more.
ITS OVER FOR HIGH INHIB CELLS
tfw the last time I went outside was 3 months ago.

god damn. yeah man you're gonna rob the museum. fuck. it hurts to read but i completely understand so it hurts even more.

I am literally.forced to go out because of school

Same. I feel very unconfortable when im around people, and litteraly sick when im surrounded by people around my age enjoying their life in any way, specially couples. Im SCARED of young couples, litteraly TERRIFIED if i find any couple near me at any moment. They remember me what ive lost and will never have. God bless weed. Ill be dead without it.

Yea I try to walk away from them and not make any eye contact with anyone. God damn I'm so behind everyone at 22 years old.

Yea the feeling just comes there and I can't do anything about it. I want to be an extrovert but I always get pushed back and lose hope.

3 months I would go insane. Probably rope

the same. i have passed the point of being able to conduct normal encounters.

damn bro, sounds like me lol

i get panic attacks sometimes just being in public. OGRE

I wish I lived in a large city, they seem pretty comfy.

Happened to me today. I went to indigo chapters to look for some manga and did not know the entrance so was wandering around the mall for 1 hour looking like a poor hobo Manley with my 5’4 height and 8 year old ripped jacket

Happened to me today. I went to indigo chapters to look for some manga and did not know the entrance so was wandering around the mall for 1 hour looking like a poor hobo Manley with my 5’4 height and 8 year old ripped jacket
Yea it felt embarrassing and I looked pretty much like a lost child

I'm the most pathetic person I know irl.