Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I am sipping a grande starbucks vanilla latte right now, chime in if you are too!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
After making and reading posts on this vanilla latte thing, as the more I am thinking about it, the more I feel like I should fucking try this today. I could not resist, said fuck it, went to starbucks, endured all the disgusted stares from the those stacies and got a grande vanilla latte. Now I am fucking sipping it.

I am in a meeting right now, a 4'5" midget FOB noodlewhore in shorts and a sleeve-less top is giving a presentation. She has tiny boobs like dried dates. Looks like she is also trying to give some IOIs to a 6'5" white chadlite, she is going to ride it tonight.

As I am sipping the latte from my grande cup, the savory taste and the smell of it took me into a trance, to the holy land of Isla Vista. I am seeing my lord holding that legendary Glock 34 in his hand and smiling at me. That moment I realized I am forgiven, forgiven from all those sins that I committed by showing my vanity of curry-street-shitting on this forum.

Happy Isla Vista Day!!!
Yawm-al Isla Vista Mubarak!!!

yeah I did drink one too earlier

This is a truly blessed day

Did you tell them your name was Elliot? Elliots get a special discount on this blessed day

Did you tell them your name was Elliot? Elliots get a special discount on this blessed day
Shit, I should have done it. Next time.