Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I am so jealous of couples featured on 16 and pregnant

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Whenever I see snippets from that show I legit become suicidal, just imagine being 16, nutting into your cute braces wearing gf while shes still all pretty, getting married while youre still teenagers and high school sweethearts..I could go on and on but you know the drill, teen love is the purest form of love

There is nothing that screams Chad more either than knocking up your gf like that

Basically at that point you win at life, nobody can call you a loser because you have proven yourself and the rest of your life is just extra content

Its over, I will never be able to go back in time and experience this, at best I am can hope to date a 30+ year old fat divorcee who is not even attracted to me but thinks Im a good provider

Whenever I see snippets from that show I legit become suicidal, just imagine being 16, nutting into your cute braces wearing gf while shes still all pretty, getting married while youre still teenagers and high school sweethearts..I could go on and on but you know the drill, teen love is the purest form of love

There is nothing that screams Chad more either than knocking up your gf like that

Basically at that point you win at life, nobody can call you a loser because you have proven yourself and the rest of your life is just extra content

Its over, I will never be able to go back in time and experience this, at best I am can hope to date a 30+ year old fat divorcee who is not even attracted to me but thinks Im a good provider

2250 1

My sister used to watch that show

father in the first video isn't that good looking (assuming that's the father I guess)

It's chad to knock someone up at 16 but these whores aren't pure

im sad I missed out on this

Brutal. and most here won't knock up hoe in multiple lifetimes

Makes me want to rope a thousand time.

A TV show that glorifies pedos and teen degeneracy

I’d neck myself if I had a kid at 16. Shit’s degenerate and embarrassing.

Seems like they will all be losers in life and won’t accomplish anything meaningful in life

I’d neck myself if I had a kid at 16. Shit’s degenerate and embarrassing.

Cant be more embarrassing than being a virgin at 23

im trying to avoid videos like this it's just too suifuel for me