Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I am starting to hate foids

timely810

timely810

Greycel
I am starting to hate foids and i am only 15 everyone around me dose not even try it feels like but i really do but they dont even wanna talk with me is this normal?

It is normal, and your hatred will be tenfold by 25 unless there is a massive paradigm shift.

I love seeing kids get blackpilled at an early age

It gets worse as you get older

You should hate them with a passion. start early while you can.

Goo Goo Gaa Gaa.
Dude, most of the youngcels are just mentalcels. High school aint life, and you're probably just going through a lonely phase which is common in Normies.

Goo Goo Gaa Gaa.
Dude, most of the youngcels are just mentalcels. High school aint life, and you're probably just going through a lonely phase which is common in Normies.
:blackpill:

Man you should get out while you can. This fourm is no good for a 15 year old

Man you should get out while you can. This fourm is no good for a 15 year old
Access to blackpill information at that age would make it very difficult to function in society.

Step away, come back at 25ish when it is really over.

High school aint life
Yes, the adult life is even worse in the sense, because older foids have higher standarts Basically, if you're an incel in your teenage years, there would be also absolutely no chance for you later

it is normal everything about them is degenerate and disgusting