Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I am tired of hearing about the NT meme [Personality theory destroyed thread] [Most people here are in fact NT]

When it comes to normal topics I am unable to get behind of it and I am struggling with it. I have no or little working memory.
I can very much relate with having little working memory. I actually googled just a few days ago "how to increase working memory". Even made a post on reddit asking how to, but reddit is useless and full of platitudes and advice that doesn't actually help as usual.

Idk if it's all the daily blackouts from when I was an alcoholic, if it's the years of rotting and not using my brain much at all, the many years of very serious depression or whatever the reason is. But nowadays my working memory is literally so tiny it's getting in the way of normal activities.

Sometimes I sound like an alzeheimer's patient. I keep asking the same thing I asked 2 minutes ago.

I am not bad at everything though. I am kinda fit and I am kinda good at sports. I am also on a competitive level when it comes to certain games. At least I have something going on for me but that is basically it.
When it comes to normal topics I am unable to get behind of it and I am struggling with it. I have no or little working memory.

I do get somewhat nervous when it comes to certain social situations, for example I might get even nervous when I have to hand over the money in order to pay. Afterwards I think about it and how I moved myself. My memory is also somewhat weird. I can remeber specific information, but I also forget significant information.
I also get distracted easily and I also think often about alternative realities where I am in a much better position, basically daydreaming like @anon1822
It is most likely a defensive mechanism and I am very well aware of it. It is like, I am just watching myself doing things.
Deadass sounds autistic, your brain is fucked somehow, was you different pre crowbar?

I find it odd you're good at sports but suck at driving as the things like spacial awareness & reading situations are needed in both hence why women suck at both.

People like the OP have a problem admitting this because they fundamentally agree with the presupposition that a personality is alterable, and that it is your fault if you have a "bad" personality, when it is really not. Personality is, more or less, etched in stone during your early childhood. And autism is actually conducive to several personality types, depending upon your upbringing and mental constitution.
Agreed, and High IQ.

If you are a high functioning autist who is acutely aware of your social alienation, for example, then it is likely that you've developed Avoidant Personality Disorder with Borderline characteristics, which causes massive inhibition, fear of intimacy, love/hate cycles with your "favorite person," sado-masochism, and ego-dystonic NEETdom. This describes not just a few people on this board, including me.
This certainly seems to be what has happened to me. I've tried getting over some of it, too, but it seems impossible at this point.

Retard tier thread
2.4% of men are autist
41% of posters here are autist