Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am trucel, probably the biggest trucel on this forum!!!!!!!!!!!!

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
@Zer0/∞ is jealous because he isn't as trucel as me, that explains the recent threads. I am 19/3 yr old and I'm 5'1 and 5'8 in the morning. I'm also giga dicklet, and have only have sex with turtle.

No i am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Congratulation buddy boyo.

Here is your "biggest trucel ever" medal of honour right here

medal-design-template-89182c980b9f3214cca1dca00b3d27b4_screen.jpg

:dab::dab::dab::dab:

Congratulation buddy boyo.

Here is your "biggest trucel ever" medal of honour right here

medal-design-template-89182c980b9f3214cca1dca00b3d27b4_screen.jpg

:dab::dab::dab::dab:
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I FUCKING DID IT!!!! LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I FUCKING DID IT!!!! LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Based :feelsautistic:

@Zer0/∞ is jealous because he isn't as trucel as me, that explains the recent threads. I am 19/3 yr old and I'm 5'1 and 5'8 in the morning. I'm also giga dicklet, and have only have sex with turtle.
But you have heard of me :feelsthink::society:

I am GREATEST TRUCEL CURRY SUBHUMAN to ever walk this planet

Ika-Sama is a blackcel and blacks can't be incels they can just BBC tyrone thugmaxx therefore the verdict is: fakecel af

Ika-Sama is a blackcel and blacks can't be incels they can just BBC tyrone thugmaxx therefore the verdict is: fakecel af
Blacks are seen as nigger gorilla subhumans, and therefore can't get laid. :feelswhat:

Blacks are seen as nigger gorilla subhumans, and therefore can't get laid. :feelswhat:
Explain all the thugmaxxed moggers then. Checkmate Tyrone!!!! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I don't think it is a competition who has it worse or the worst. The problem is that we, all guys from this forum can't get a genuine relationship with a woman. Just saying.

I’m the grayest graycel.

Because they raped those women without their consent, and said that they got "laid"
You don't seem to have a positive view of blacks are you a racist there buddy boyo :feelsohh:

I'm 5'2 in the morning and 5'3 later.

Exactly, we are all incels for various reasons. I'm sure that, if we were all to gather and collate data, all 200+ members on this site could create a cel hierarchy and there would be a user who sits at the top. However, incel is incel is incel. If we are on this forum chances are things aren't looking good for us.
Correct. We all have problems in getting a girlfriend, that's the real problem. Otherwise, we wouldnt be here.