Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] I am uglymaxxing

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Even at my best, I am simply a 2/10. No single female is interested in me, so I no longer need to look my best. I will grow out my facial hair and start wearing glasses instead of contact lenses I learned myself to wear. My eyesight is terrible and I went years without even wearing glasses back when I was unable to wear contact lenses because I wanted to look decent at least in front of females. :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: And that undoubtedly made my eyesight even worse. Then I went through the trouble of learning how to put in contact lenses. And for what? I am still an unattractive subhuman no matter how hard I try not to be. No more!!

It's not over since it never began.

You still want to worship your creator despite him milking your anguish? JFL just start stabbing foids in the street in GTA4.

Based no point in trying to looksmax if it won’t help

iam uglymaxxing since i was born

Attachments

• 1591244517314.png
    1591244517314.png
    370.6 KB · Views: 12
Onlyfans paypigs can't even come close to this level of cuckery, nice job you absolute retards.
I like to think that the lord made me ugly for some greater purpose

Based be as ugly as possible to trigger femoids theory. Combined with Ogremaxxing and nobody will mess with you! :feelzez:

Last edited:
Jfl if you need to "learn" to put contact lenses. Its an easy thing

Even at my best, I am simply a 2/10. No single female is interested in me, so I no longer need to look my best. I will grow out my facial hair and start wearing glasses instead of contact lenses I learned myself to wear. My eyesight is terrible and I went years without even wearing glasses back when I was unable to wear contact lenses because I wanted to look decent at least in front of females. :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: And that undoubtedly made my eyesight even worse. Then I went through the trouble of learning how to put in contact lenses. And for what? I am still an unattractive subhuman no matter how hard I try not to be. No more!!
Just scare the females. use your weapond men. Try to look like a psicopath that if they mess up too much with you you will mass-shoot them. At least you will get a tiny amount of respect out of fear. Just an idea.

Try it some time Christianity and religion in general is interesting and can be fulfilling.
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

So can the bluepill I guess, if you can willfully put aside obvious truth. It's not an alternative for me, I'm no retard..

Same
I havent got a haircut in 6 weeks
Didnt shave my beard
Im hobomaxxing