Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am unable to simply leave my house without being made fun of by strangers

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Many people in Hollywood and media and politicians being pedos and rapists and murderers and satanists and misanthropists :yes:

Random nobody strangers on an obscure internet forum supposedly being pedophiles according to soys :no:

Discriminating and bullying someone due to their physical appearance :yes:

Discriminating and bullying someone due to the colour of their skin :no:

Does your state allow open carry of weapons?

:yes: = soys don't see is as a problem
:no: = soys see it as a problem

@BlackCel62 @Personalityinkwell I'm under the influence

what happened to the mogger cambridge avi?

Happens to me as well. As soon as I'm in public I feel like I don't belong there and people stare at me as if someone left his dog walking around without a leash.

:yes: = soys don't see is as a problem
:no: = soys see it as a problem

@BlackCel62 @Personalityinkwell I'm under the influence
Alright I understand it now.

Discriminating and bullying someone due to the colour of their skin :no:
Discriminating and bullying someone with an attractive face due to the colour of their skin when said skin is black :no:

Discriminating and bullying someone due to the colour of their skin when they have an ugly face and/or said skin is yellow or brown :yes:

Discriminating and bullying someone with an attractive face due to the colour of their skin when said skin is black :no:

Discriminating and bullying someone due to the colour of their skin when they have an ugly face and/or said skin is yellow or brown :yes:
Ye you can do whatever you want to ugly males

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back