Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting People (strangers and people who know my name) have always made fun of me, pointed, talked about me, ever since I was about 13

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
Dc Comics Joker GIF by Max

it happens every time I leave the house, even when I have my bedroom window open or stand in our garden, and people see me, they'll react, or even if they don't I overheard someone say once "you ever saw that guy who lives here? Looks like a monster"

Kids are scared of me, anyone aged 14 and over (or so) will stare at me, make fun of me, talk about me, laugh, ...

What's especially upsetting is not being taken seriously. They either think I'm retarded or... oh how TF should I know?

If they see a chad, alone or with a gf, they'll think nothing or think "cute"...

Why can't people just leave me alone and think they can react in some way, with me no more than 1m away?

What has also often happened is when my family went shopping or out to eat strangers seemed amazed that my sister is my sister (she's 23, I'm 26, and she moggs me to oblivion, it seems to amuse people, WTF?)

I have a fucking disorder/disease, why would normies and everyone above (and also ugly normies) make fun of someone with unfortunate looks ?!

I have a fucking disorder/disease, why would normies and everyone above (and also ugly normies) make fun of someone with unfortunate looks ?!
Immaturity

ropE oR cope

I can relate to that, except that kids are not scared of me

your guess makes sense but their behaviour doesnt
I can understand young teenagers making fun of someone "special" in public - Emotional immaturity and a flawed moral compass. Adults? That's rare, unless you REALLY stand out, which I bet you don't.

Humans like humans. The more your face deviates from the archetypal idea of "human" the less they can relate to you and the more their brains associate your entity to a cockroach.

I can understand young teenagers making fun of someone "special" in public - Emotional immaturity and a flawed moral compass. Adults? That's rare, unless you REALLY stand out, which I bet you don't.
how tf should you know that? I do stand out!

Tell me you have no real world experience, without telling me you have no real world experience.

Rare? I'm not exactly sure how things work in Norway, from observation, people seem to be more polite there atleast. But don't push that on the rest of the world. In many countries, many adults are just as bad and the rest just evolve the methods they use to shun people.

Rare? I'm not exactly sure how things work in Norway, from observation, people seem to be more polite there atleast. But don't push that on the rest of the world. In many countries, many adults are just as bad and the rest just evolve the methods they use to shun people.
Adults in Norway usually mind their own business and are reserved. I've seen literal midgets in crowded places - ignored by mostly everyone. There might be children making comments, but they're usually curious and mean no harm. As a NT, I do have normal amount of empathy, and so does the average person. Believing that "normie" adults mock "subhumans" in public is autistic as fuck, considering a normie has social intelligence and a conscious.

Adults in Norway usually mind their own business and are reserved. I've seen literal midgets in crowded places - ignored by mostly everyone. There might be children making comments, but they're usually curious and mean no harm. As a NT, I do have normal amount of empathy, and so does the average person. Believing that "normie" adults mock "subhumans" in public is autistic as fuck, considering a normie has social intelligence and a conscious.
That's Norway then. That I can imagine is the case from the Norwegians I've known. But it's far from reality in other countries. Hell in many areas of some countries you'll sometimes find the adults encouraging the kids to make a mockery of others for no good reason.

Wouldn’t have happened if you were both chad, giga-NT or rich. Life is just about luck, kek

That's Norway then. That I can imagine is the case from the Norwegians I've known. But it's far from reality in other countries. Hell in many areas of some countries you'll sometimes find the adults encouraging the kids to make a mockery of others for no good reason.
I do believe that happens in 3rd wrld countries.

I do believe that happens in 3rd wrld countries.
In many first world ones too. Certainly happens in the UK. I know that much. Then again I like to joke about the UK being third world because its just a shit place.

In many first world ones too. Certainly happens in the UK. I know that much. Then again I like to joke about the UK being third world because its just a shit place.
It does happen in UK. I've seen people from poor backgrounds harassing strangers. I honestly don't see them as normies though.

It does happen in UK. I've seen people from poor backgrounds harassing strangers. I honestly don't see them as normies though.
Happens regardless of class tbh. People are just spiteful in general. Certainly normies though. Most people are normies

Happens regardless of class tbh. People are just spiteful in general. Certainly normies though. Most people are normies
thanks mate, appreciate your 100% correct insights, what you've said in this thread I have experienced thousands of times before (probably literally, considering I'm 26 now and this has been happening ever since I was 12/13) – you've experienced this or similar stuff too right?

BTW I too am from a first-world country (in Central Europe)

thanks mate, appreciate your 100% correct insights, what you've said in this thread I have experienced thousands of times before (probably literally, considering I'm 26 now and this has been happening ever since I was 12/13) – you've experienced this or similar stuff too right?
I'm 32. What you've said in this thread has happened to me more times than I could count. For years I just thought it was normal. Hopelessly deluded. It still happens. I find it funny how people will deny that humans are openly lookist and mock rejects openly... But will admit that humans are often racist, sexist etc etc etc. Any kind of -ist/-ism/-phobic. Humans are all that as far as most people are concerned. But certainly hold no prejudice to ugly rejects and non-NT's. God forbid we acknowledge that.

People from Europe tend to have same values - except fascist russia. It's not like people from my country and your country are a different species. Sure, we might have different culture, but similar principles. I genuinely believe the generic european normie possess average intellect. I also believe normies are intelligent enough to understand the battle less unfortunate people go through everyday - except short oppressed men, but there's no malicious intention (plain ignorance). Tbf, if you don't possess the ability to feel guilty about your actions, you have psychopatic tendencies or a personality disorder (non-normie).
People are judgemental and they will always be, but majority will hide that side, and don't verbally attack you directly - unless you disrespected/provoked them. Normies wear mask when they are socializing out in public and present a better version of themselves. I'm hideous as hell and maxxed psychotic, but normie adults either ignore or treat me with respect. Maybe you've ran into extroverted low iq's, but don't consider them normie tier.

don't verbally attack you directly - unless you disrespected/provoked them. Normies wear mask when they are socializing out in public and present a better version of themselves. I'm hideous as hell and maxxed psychotic, but normie adults either ignore or treat me with respect. Maybe you've ran into extroverted low iq's, but don't consider them normie tier.
no, they do it behind my back, but don't care if I notice. Look, I'm very strange looking and 99.999% of people are bad. They react to me in some sort of negative way, even if it's very subtle. Yesterday I had to go to the neighbour's BBQ dinner, my mother wanted me to go to train against my social anxiety. There were about 20 people there, including me and mother, 10 of which have never seen me before. I shook the hands of an older couple, as I shook the wife's hand the husband (both over 70) looked at his wife and laughed, as in "WTF"... otherwise it is mostly young people that make fun of me (strangers, behind my back). Or kids saying "mum, why does this man look so strange," or "mum, is that a man or a woman?", or adults pointing in my direction... simply treating me as I'm an alien or some cockroach.
What happened yesterday is peanuts compared to what happened ever since I was 12 (I'm 26 now), complete strangers have literally taken their phone out to take pics of me. People are lucky that laws exist.

I'm 32. What you've said in this thread has happened to me more times than I could count. For years I just thought it was normal. Hopelessly deluded. It still happens.
I'm very sorry man. I can 100% understand you, I'm 26 and this has happened to me for over 13 years now. "Monster" or "ugliest person I've ever seen" or things I've heard many dozen times, people literally taking pics of me, pointing at me, families laughing about me, and 100 other examples

I find it funny how people will deny that humans are openly lookist and mock rejects openly... But will admit that humans are often racist, sexist etc etc etc. Any kind of -ist/-ism/-phobic. Humans are all that as far as most people are concerned. But certainly hold no prejudice to ugly rejects and non-NT's. God forbid we acknowledge that.
Again, I agree. It's incredibly (incredibly sad) how the human mind works. People won't openly make fun of someone fat, maybe a few kids or teenagers and very few adults. And like you said, humans know that racism, discrimination etc. exist and that it is "a problem"... but very strange looking people like us? Nope. Oh and btw, it has happened in every country I've been to... every race, age and gender has reacted to me in some way...

Hell, I've even heard people say about me "what is that?" or then, "doesn't look human" etc...

no, they do it behind my back, but don't care if I notice. Look, I'm very strange looking and 99.999% of people are bad. They react to me in some sort of negative way, even if it's very subtle. Yesterday I had to go to the neighbour's BBQ dinner, my mother wanted me to go to train against my social anxiety. There were about 20 people there, including me and mother, 10 of which have never seen me before. I shook the hands of an older couple, as I shook the wife's hand the husband (both over 70) looked at his wife and laughed, as in "WTF"... otherwise it is mostly young people that make fun of me (strangers, behind my back). Or kids saying "mum, why does this man look so strange," or "mum, is that a man or a woman?", or adults pointing in my direction... simply treating me as I'm an alien or some cockroach.
What happened yesterday is peanuts compared to what happened ever since I was 12 (I'm 26 now), complete strangers have literally taken their phone out to take pics of me. People are lucky that laws exist.
Jesus christ, you must be 0/10 if that is true. Exposure theraphy is great if you're slightly normie looking, but like climbing Mount everest if you're subhuman.

Jesus christ, you must be 0/10 if that is true. Exposure theraphy is great if you're slightly normie looking, but like climbing Mount everest if you're subhuman.
yes

I'm very sorry man. I can 100% understand you, I'm 26 and this has happened to me for over 13 years now. "Monster" or "ugliest person I've ever seen" or things I've heard many dozen times, people literally taking pics of me, pointing at me, families laughing about me, and 100 other examples
Internet normies always get confused when I tell them "kids are blackpilled". But young kids have no social filter. They say what they see. I've seen 3 year olds ask their mothers "why do they (black guys) look the same". They have no filter. They dont mean to be offensive. In the same way, kids have asked their parents why I look so weird/strange. Or why I look like a "monster" etc. Humans inherently dislike those who look different.

Again, I agree. It's incredibly (incredibly sad) how the human mind works. People won't openly make fun of someone fat, maybe a few kids or teenagers and very few adults. And like you said, humans know that racism, discrimination etc. exist and that it is "a problem"... but very strange looking people like us? Nope. Oh and btw, it has happened in every country I've been to... every race, age and gender has reacted to me in some way...

Hell, I've even heard people say about me "what is that?" or then, "doesn't look human" etc...

fatness is becoming accepted. More so in fat women I guess. Its overall no good looks wise. But it has a big fetish community anyway. Fat isn't the end all. Yet even fat people have countless experiences of people constantly ripping on them due to how they look........... Yet people will NEVER accept that non-fat ugly people receive the same shit.... Normies will do anything to ignore reality.

I know for a fact, most of them genuinely don't even remember their acts of bullying either. That's why they think it doesn't happen. Think of every interaction you've ever had. No one remembers more than 1% at most of them. That's why some of them gaslight us. They don't recognize it as an issue, they don't care, and they don't remember.

I.T WON'T TOUCH THIS SHIT :feelsUnreal:

Internet normies always get confused when I tell them "kids are blackpilled". But young kids have no social filter. They say what they see. I've seen 3 year olds ask their mothers "why do they (black guys) look the same". They have no filter. They dont mean to be offensive. In the same way, kids have asked their parents why I look so weird/strange. Or why I look like a "monster" etc. Humans inherently dislike those who look different.
I'm very sorry for that mate, I know how it feels. fuck society

fatness is becoming accepted. More so in fat women I guess. Its overall no good looks wise. But it has a big fetish community anyway. Fat isn't the end all. Yet even fat people have countless experiences of people constantly ripping on them due to how they look........... Yet people will NEVER accept that non-fat ugly people receive the same shit.... Normies will do anything to ignore reality.
It's a really hypocritical world.

I know for a fact, most of them genuinely don't even remember their acts of bullying either. That's why they think it doesn't happen. Think of every interaction you've ever had. No one remembers more than 1% at most of them. That's why some of them gaslight us. They don't recognize it as an issue, they don't care, and they don't remember.
Incredible and incredibly sad

I'm very sorry for that mate, I know how it feels. fuck society

It's a really hypocritical world.

Incredible and incredibly sad
it is truly over

went out a lot ALONE in an hostile environment, trying to get laid in a non degenerate way, then just tried to get laid

Are you white? If so go to SEA for a last desperate roll of the dice.

We can't change our faces....

LDAR time

tenor.gif

Aspie John visited a local church for their shelter connection system(During this time, another male started hitting his head while he was napping on a bench covered with his coat) and started staying at a local Christian shelter, though he soon left due to rodents and shared sleeping spaces. As he was sitting outside on one occasion, a car of staff members drove by and noticed his presence. They remarked "I was wondering why I didn't see him at the shelter" while laughing. He was also kicked out of the shelter after being promised space. A female passerby noted "He must be living on the streets" at this time. A day later, Aspie John is waiting on a local train platform when a tall White male approaches him and, angry at Aspie John's inability to greet him, tells him, "Sup Nigguh. You make all the fat girls faint. Keep your shirt on".

Thus, Aspie John spent several days adjusting to the new shelter, when he met a tall Black male named Aaron. Aaron started smirking at Aspie John and laughing at him with his friends. As Aspie John was cleaning himself one morning, Aaron's roommate opened the door and witnessed Aspie John's naked body. He then quickly left and Aaron came into the bathroom, laughing and taking pictures of his naked body("Aspie John is small!").

After two weeks, Aaron and his shelter friends started sitting outside of Aspie John's room door each night, playing very loud "Rap" music. They would also throw dice at his door and speak about it loudly("I rolled a six!").

Aspie John started leaving the shelter every other day to sit outside(Often with bags of food as his only meal for the day). While inside, he'd focus on preparing to move into a local apartment using the country's GRH fund and would visit freelancing sites for relief from his situation.

Social website Reddit has banned a controversial subreddit dedicated to "involuntarily celibate" men, known as incels.
The 41,000-strong community was ostensibly a support group for men who wanted to have sex, but found themselves unable to form romantic relationships.
Over time, the group became a repository of misogynistic abuse, rape threats and febrile discussion of "Chads" - men apparently not afflicted by incels' sexual insufficiency.
The move comes within three weeks of the website banning several other subsections, mostly affiliated with the extreme right, for hosting "violent content".

Sadly, Chadlito used this fact to torment me in the youth commune; he and his friends would constantly slam their room doors to startle me. I'd have to block my ears.

He'd go into his room and start speaking Spanish in an extremely cocky tone afterwards(Vile laughter).

I've never been in the "dating game"; I realized I was too neuro-atypical during my second mental breakdown.

it happens every time I leave the house, even when I have my bedroom window open or stand in our garden, and people see me, they'll react, or even if they don't I overheard someone say once "you ever saw that guy who lives here? Looks like a monster"

Kids are scared of me, anyone aged 14 and over (or so) will stare at me, make fun of me, talk about me, laugh, ...

What's especially upsetting is not being taken seriously. They either think I'm retarded or... oh how TF should I know?

If they see a chad, alone or with a gf, they'll think nothing or think "cute"...

Why can't people just leave me alone and think they can react in some way, with me no more than 1m away?

What has also often happened is when my family went shopping or out to eat strangers seemed amazed that my sister is my sister (she's 23, I'm 26, and she moggs me to oblivion, it seems to amuse people, WTF?)

They mostly scream at me and laugh

Anyone who thinks that such things never happen or happens very rarely are either very delusional or at least average looking.
Ugly people are constantly made fun of , disrespected and badmouthed.

Anyone who thinks that such things never happen or happens very rarely are either very delusional or at least average looking.
Ugly people are constantly made fun of , disrespected and badmouthed.
exactly look at the comment above. He's banned now

At least in Germany people normally mind their own business. It's much worse being incel in a nosy-Nancy country in the Anglosphere tbh.
I'm in Germany. This happens everywhere I go. I'm 100% white