Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I apologize for my bad comments about mentalcels

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
I spoke thoughtless. Mentalceldom is a fact and can’t be denied. I didn’t wanted to denie it in the first place, but my words were missunderstood. Anyway, if any mentalcel felt attacked, i apologize and just want to say that it wasn’t my intention to denie your problem, because it is a fact for sure.

Last edited:

Apology accepted.

Im tall but ugly face and have autism but people here call me a fakecel or mentalcel... whatever. Im used to the hate and dislike of people anyway.

Even incels cant get along says enough how fucked humanity really is.

I don’t regret it at all and I don’t acknowledge the existence of mentalcels.

Apology accepted :)

I spoke thoughtless. Mentalceldom is a fact and can’t be denied. I didn’t wanted to denie it in the first place, but my words were missunderstood. Anyway, if any mentalcel felt attacked, i apologize and just want to say that it wasn’t my intention to denie your problem, because it is a fact for sure.

What happened? And what do u mean with "Mentalceldom" OP?

What happened? And what do u mean with "Mentalceldom" OP?
I said something about mentalcels and the people understood it wrong. They thought i had denied the downsides of mental illness in dating, which is not true, but as i said, i was misunderstood.

Fat chance of that, you are lying. Osama Bin Laden was Psychopath 110, and it's psychopaths that are neurotic and afraid of feeling misunderstood. I had a guy that was also a P110 in my class at uni, he was the most Columbine-looking there and talked just like you write, with pauses inbetween some syllables as your species love breaking things.

And well, one can't expect psychopaths to be truthful, of course. You're saying that to gain advantage over something or to see what happens. Hell, you sound like P010 Mother Thereza of Calcuta being suspiciously helpful, but cruelly enjoying the suffering of those she supposedly sheltered, as this song shows.

Very odd behavior :feelsjuice: