Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I appreciate women

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I’m not the worlds greatest worker, but I show up everyday and do my job and keep productive. So I’m pretty good. I’m the only guy in my department and I must say that I appreciate the women I work with, because by comparison they make me look like such a great employee. So thankful for their low productivity and shitty attendance.

Being a good employee is cope though
Those foids who do 1/10th of the work will still be promoted over you
Even if they do get fired they can easily sucker another cuck into hiring them to drag down yet another team of workers.

mogger. works with all women. chads.is

I admit, I didn't d work in an office full of women.

I really really sucked at it, due to a learning disability.

Being a good employee is cope though
Those foids who do 1/10th of the work will still be promoted over you
Even if they do get fired they can easily sucker another cuck into hiring them to drag down yet another team of workers.
My workplace is pretty based. All managers are male and they consistently give me raises due to my hard work and skill advancement. I make more than foids who have been there longer.

Unfortunately most work places are not as based and more like what you described.