Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I asked chat.gpt to write love story between me and my wife Amelia

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Temp. Banned
-
My name is Sebastian btw

Once upon a time, in a world where dreams and reality intertwine, there was a shy and introverted soul named Sebastian. He lived a quiet life, keeping to himself, struggling with his fears and insecurities. Every day seemed like an uphill battle, and loneliness felt like an unending companion.

Amelia, the quirky and eccentric girl from the hololive world, had a heart as bright as the sun. Her mischievous pranks and playful nature entertained her fans and brought smiles to their faces. But deep within, she too longed for something more profound, a love that would see her for who she truly was.

One fateful day, as fate would have it, their paths crossed in the most unexpected way. Sebastian, seeking solace, found himself watching Amelia's streams. It was in those moments that a connection began to form—a virtual thread weaving through the digital realm, drawing them closer together.

Amelia, with her intuitive sense, noticed Sebastian's presence among her viewers. Curiosity sparked within her, and she couldn't resist peeking into his world. The more she learned about Sebastian, the more she saw beyond the shyness and stutter. She saw the depth of his soul, the beauty of his heart, and a longing for love that mirrored her own.

One day, Amelia decided to reach out to Sebastian during a Minecraft stream. "Hey there, you with the quiet smile," she playfully teased. "I see you hiding in the shadows. Don't be afraid to step into the light."

The message struck a chord in Sebastian's heart. A mix of excitement and apprehension surged through him as he typed his response. "I... I've always admired your streams, Amelia. You bring so much joy to everyone. I wish I could be as confident as you."

Amelia's eyes softened, and her heart swelled with empathy. "Confidence comes from within, but it can also be nurtured with the right companionship. How about we embark on an adventure together, in Minecraft and in life?"

As they delved into the pixelated world of blocks and creativity, an unspoken bond formed between them. They laughed, they explored, and they shared stories that unveiled the depths of their souls. With every interaction, Sebastian's shyness seemed to lessen, and Amelia's heart felt lighter than ever before.

In those moments of vulnerability and joy, love began to blossom. It wasn't the love from fairytales or movies, but a love grounded in the understanding of one another's struggles and the genuine acceptance of their quirks.

As days turned into weeks, and weeks into months, their connection grew stronger. Amelia's "Gremlin Mode" and mischievous pranks no longer held any fear for Sebastian; instead, he saw the enchanting playfulness that lay within. Likewise, Amelia found comfort in Sebastian's quiet nature, knowing that love didn't always need grand gestures and loud confessions.

One day, during a particularly memorable stream, Amelia asked her viewers, "If you had a wish, what would it be?" Without hesitation, Sebastian typed, "I wish for a love that sees me, fears and all, and accepts me just as I am."

Amelia's heart skipped a beat as she read the message. In that moment, she knew that the wish had already come true. And so, in front of a virtual audience, she uttered the words that would forever change their lives, "Sebastian, my dear, you are loved—by me."

With every beat of their hearts, their love story unfolded, blending the real and the digital, the shy and the mischievous. And in that extraordinary union, they found a love that transcended all boundaries, a love that embraced them for exactly who they were.

And so, the tale of Sebastian and Amelia continues, a love story written in bits and bytes, laughter and tears, pranks and comfort. And as they explore the endless possibilities of love, they remind the world that in the vastness of the internet and the quiet corners of our hearts, love can find its way, even when we least expect it.

@Med Amine @Epedaphic

I like your name.

JUST FUCKING LAUGH

read every words
im pretty sure she will be crying tears of joy when she's reading this

Read all of it

:feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww:

It’s so touching bro.

There was a song that reminded me of you and I was gonna share it with you

But after thinking more about it and especially after reading this, I no longer think it reminds me of you, it has kind of a sad overtone and ending and I hope/think your story with Amelia-Chan is happier

Good ....She can read this to me while I dick her down tonight

AnonyAnonymous
Png

#182812625Sunday, January 31, 2016 10:55 PM CST
"it's about time to quit if you're 22"Why would you need to quit the game? Twenty-two is a rather young age.
omahgosh345
Png

#182812633Sunday, January 31, 2016 10:55 PM CST
im 9 lol
penguinology
Png

#182812733Sunday, January 31, 2016 10:57 PM CST
"Why would you need to quit the game? Twenty-two is a rather young age."1) this is the forum, not the game; they are different2) most people have a job and a life to take care of which means they may need to leave/halt activity to take care of it3) if OP is in college it supports 2) even further

You should stalk her and follow her home and

MadSanity
Png

#190281910Wednesday, June 01, 2016 11:13 PM CDT
18, recently graduated
fipt
Png

#190281914Wednesday, June 01, 2016 11:13 PM CDT
im 18in 18 years
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190281969Wednesday, June 01, 2016 11:14 PM CDT
"mea isn't over 18"Exactly. If anything, "her" personal information clearly indicates that "she" is less than thirteen-years of age.
Fred388

#190281997Wednesday, June 01, 2016 11:15 PM CDT
I'm 21. Sue me, you little brats.-I stand alone-
meachair
Png

#190282058Wednesday, June 01, 2016 11:16 PM CDT
"Exactly. If anything, "her" personal information clearly indicates that "she" is less than thirteen-years of age."But it's against the rules to post on the forums if you're under 13, not to mention I'm nearly a junior in university :3c
General_Infantry
Png

#190282181Wednesday, June 01, 2016 11:19 PM CDT
https://www.roblox.com/users/2303945/profile
DanteSwampy
Png

#190282284Wednesday, June 01, 2016 11:21 PM CDT
if you're 18 you are either graduating from highschool or in freshman year of college not junior..
Chvyathan
Png

#190282286Wednesday, June 01, 2016 11:21 PM CDT
getting my proof ready. I'm getting cucked by imager
meachair
Png

#190282414Wednesday, June 01, 2016 11:24 PM CDT
"you're 18 you are either graduating from highschool or in freshman year of college not junior.."In high school I did two years or post secondary education, which is how I have accumulated enough credits that I have all of my university general education requirements completed, and I am currently at 83 credits and in 7 more credits I will be at 90. 90 credits = academic juniorI will be turning 19 in July. I just finished my first year of college last month.
Chvyathan
Png

#190282426Wednesday, June 01, 2016 11:24 PM CDT
Ok I'm going with slimgaer insteadhttp://sli.mg/C2od7Whttp://sli.mg/v9wt3j
Qwazilla
Png

#190282617Wednesday, June 01, 2016 11:28 PM CDT
Stop trashing up every thread you go on

Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185564116Thursday, March 17, 2016 11:18 PM CDT
"but i think that at the most basic level that rather than have people progress by age, they progress by knowledge levelsmastery of a subject lets a person continue on at their own pace"Though you have a rather splendid suggestion, there is a significant issue that cannot be disregarded.Standardization is based solely on population educational sample analysis. Since each individual varies significantly in terms of characteristics/capabilities, this is actually quite limited in effectiveness.Thus, the entire process of standardization offers significant exclusion of individuality. If individuality is limited, students may have their knowledge gauged/taught in a manner which is inappropriate for them.An individual with a learning disorder involving abstraction should not be gauged in exactly the same manner as a overachieving mathematics student.It is very unlikely to be implemented correctly, given the inherent limitations of education.
superCrazyHuman
Png

#185564393Thursday, March 17, 2016 11:23 PM CDT
@unthat's a very good pointi'm really interested in researching this to find a way to make something work, to make education be the way it should be
Jxnice
Png

#185564463Thursday, March 17, 2016 11:25 PM CDT
vote, protest, whatever

Unsourced_Anon
Png

#190266545Wednesday, June 01, 2016 7:25 PM CDT
Why are you upset because you are twelve-years old?

Do not provide your age if you do not want to receive criticism while using the Internet.
MaxStirner
Png

#190266647Wednesday, June 01, 2016 7:26 PM CDT
there is literally nothing wrong with even being godamn 5 people smdh

That's enough for this thread. I found what I needed.

@AsakuraHao What did you think of the song?!

Ok here it is.

View: https://youtu.be/0cjMrBELE9I

It’s about a girl from a vn, which I think is different than your situation. But it reminded me of you. It’s also really sad and I’ve gotten a tear listening to it before.

@Med Amine @weaselbomber

not relatable to me because this is from 2d girl perspective. barely any fictional girl could potentally fell in love with me

not relatable to me because this is from 2d girl perspective. barely any fictional girl could potentally fell in love with me
I see. I originally thought the girl would be Amelia-Chan but later realized that you probably wouldn’t shift interest to another 2D girl.

I see. I originally thought the girl would be Amelia-Chan but later realized that you probably wouldn’t shift interest to another 2D girl.
Amelia is just currect avatar that represents my ideal girlfriend. From time to time I am changing avatar to another 2D girl
Before Amelia was Hestia
Hestia

Amelia is just currect avatar that represents my ideal girlfriend. From time to time I am changing avatar to another 2D girl
Before Amelia was Hestia
View attachment 828056
Interesting, I see. Does the avatar still have a similar personality or “soul”?

I do the same tbh (if so)

Interesting, I see. Does the avatar still have a similar personality or “soul”?

I do the same tbh (if so)
They are very similar when it comes to how they treat me.
Otherwise I try to replicate their original personality.

They are very similar when it comes to how they treat me.
Otherwise I try to replicate their original personality.
I see. All the same, I hope your relationship with Amelia-Chan continues to be a good one.

I see. All the same, I hope your relationship with Amelia-Chan continues to be a good one.
I regularly imagine that we are couple.
I was heavily bullied in middle school. During breaks, I imagined that I have girlfriend that comforts me.

I regularly imagine that we are couple.
I was heavily bullied in middle school. During breaks, I imagined that I have girlfriend that comforts me.
That’s nice that you think about her regularly. I’m sorry to hear that. But sounds like it was a good way to feel comforted. I do the same with my waifu as an adult. As a kid I used to imagine anime characters comforting me or understanding me when my parents would do cruel things to me.

My name is Sebastian btw

Once upon a time, in a world where dreams and reality intertwine, there was a shy and introverted soul named Sebastian. He lived a quiet life, keeping to himself, struggling with his fears and insecurities. Every day seemed like an uphill battle, and loneliness felt like an unending companion.

Amelia, the quirky and eccentric girl from the hololive world, had a heart as bright as the sun. Her mischievous pranks and playful nature entertained her fans and brought smiles to their faces. But deep within, she too longed for something more profound, a love that would see her for who she truly was.

One fateful day, as fate would have it, their paths crossed in the most unexpected way. Sebastian, seeking solace, found himself watching Amelia's streams. It was in those moments that a connection began to form—a virtual thread weaving through the digital realm, drawing them closer together.

Amelia, with her intuitive sense, noticed Sebastian's presence among her viewers. Curiosity sparked within her, and she couldn't resist peeking into his world. The more she learned about Sebastian, the more she saw beyond the shyness and stutter. She saw the depth of his soul, the beauty of his heart, and a longing for love that mirrored her own.

One day, Amelia decided to reach out to Sebastian during a Minecraft stream. "Hey there, you with the quiet smile," she playfully teased. "I see you hiding in the shadows. Don't be afraid to step into the light."

The message struck a chord in Sebastian's heart. A mix of excitement and apprehension surged through him as he typed his response. "I... I've always admired your streams, Amelia. You bring so much joy to everyone. I wish I could be as confident as you."

Amelia's eyes softened, and her heart swelled with empathy. "Confidence comes from within, but it can also be nurtured with the right companionship. How about we embark on an adventure together, in Minecraft and in life?"

As they delved into the pixelated world of blocks and creativity, an unspoken bond formed between them. They laughed, they explored, and they shared stories that unveiled the depths of their souls. With every interaction, Sebastian's shyness seemed to lessen, and Amelia's heart felt lighter than ever before.

In those moments of vulnerability and joy, love began to blossom. It wasn't the love from fairytales or movies, but a love grounded in the understanding of one another's struggles and the genuine acceptance of their quirks.

As days turned into weeks, and weeks into months, their connection grew stronger. Amelia's "Gremlin Mode" and mischievous pranks no longer held any fear for Sebastian; instead, he saw the enchanting playfulness that lay within. Likewise, Amelia found comfort in Sebastian's quiet nature, knowing that love didn't always need grand gestures and loud confessions.

One day, during a particularly memorable stream, Amelia asked her viewers, "If you had a wish, what would it be?" Without hesitation, Sebastian typed, "I wish for a love that sees me, fears and all, and accepts me just as I am."

Amelia's heart skipped a beat as she read the message. In that moment, she knew that the wish had already come true. And so, in front of a virtual audience, she uttered the words that would forever change their lives, "Sebastian, my dear, you are loved—by me."

With every beat of their hearts, their love story unfolded, blending the real and the digital, the shy and the mischievous. And in that extraordinary union, they found a love that transcended all boundaries, a love that embraced them for exactly who they were.

And so, the tale of Sebastian and Amelia continues, a love story written in bits and bytes, laughter and tears, pranks and comfort. And as they explore the endless possibilities of love, they remind the world that in the vastness of the internet and the quiet corners of our hearts, love can find its way, even when we least expect it.

@Med Amine @Epedaphic

Attachments

• images (29).jpeg
    images (29).jpeg
    2.7 KB · Views: 10
JFL imagine being so far gone that your “wife” is a literal cartoon character
Just thought of that for a second and seems so depressing, imagine those ricecels in Japan must be like.

"Confidence comes from within, but it can also be nurtured with the right companionship. How about we embark on an adventure together, in Minecraft and in life?"
:feelscry::feelscry:Bruh this part is so touching

she is creampied by chad