Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I asked Google Bard what will happen to this website in 5 years

PersonalityChimp

PersonalityChimp

taking a break
★★★★★
This is the first result it gave me:

What do you think will happen to the website incels.is in 5 years?

It is difficult to predict with certainty what will happen to the website incels.is in 5 years. However, it is possible that the website will be shut down by its hosting provider or by law enforcement due to its promotion of violence and hate speech. Additionally, the website's user base may continue to decline as people become more aware of the harmful nature of incel ideology. It is also possible that the website will evolve and change its content in order to comply with the terms of service of its hosting provider and to avoid legal action. However, this would likely require the website to abandon its core ideology, which could lead to its closure or decline.

Ultimately, the fate of incels.is will depend on a number of factors, including the actions of its owners and users, the decisions of its hosting provider and law enforcement, and the evolving landscape of online hate speech.

Google bard is neat

Google Soy confirmed

Interesting, it seems to have used information from basically everywhere except within our forum

Archive everything lol

Archive everything lol
Exactly. The Incel community will probably never die, but it's only a matter of time before this site goes down imho. Everything that can be saved must be saved

Brutally over for incels.iscels

Here is the ChatGPT answer:
"Predicting the future of specific websites is challenging, as it depends on various factors such as user trends, legal considerations, and platform policies. Incels.is has faced scrutiny for hosting content that promotes harmful ideologies. Its fate could be influenced by changes in online regulations, community standards, and public perception. Monitoring its evolution and potential responses from hosting platforms and authorities will provide a clearer picture of its future"

Exactly. The Incel community will probably never die, but it's only a matter of time before this site goes down imho. Everything that can be saved must be saved
:feelsbadman: I’ll be sad when this happens. Will lose contact with a lot of people

Archive everything lol
I already am. I'm making PDFs of good posts here in both the dark and light setting. The light setting is for printing onto paper, the dark setting is for reading on a screen. Then I burn them to DVDs for long term storage.

I already am. I'm making PDFs of good posts here in both the dark and light setting. The light setting is for printing onto paper, the dark setting is for reading on a screen. Then I burn them to DVDs for long term storage.
Based

Very nice.

I bet this is what it would have said 5 years ago

:feelsbadman: I’ll be sad when this happens. Will lose contact with a lot of people
Nah bro. We will make sure we find and keep brocels together we won’t lose contact with you bro

Faggots don't want us to have a safe space to share our thoughts/feelings

This is the first result it gave me:

What do you think will happen to the website incels.is in 5 years?

It is difficult to predict with certainty what will happen to the website incels.is in 5 years. However, it is possible that the website will be shut down by its hosting provider or by law enforcement due to its promotion of violence and hate speech. Additionally, the website's user base may continue to decline as people become more aware of the harmful nature of incel ideology. It is also possible that the website will evolve and change its content in order to comply with the terms of service of its hosting provider and to avoid legal action. However, this would likely require the website to abandon its core ideology, which could lead to its closure or decline.

Ultimately, the fate of incels.is will depend on a number of factors, including the actions of its owners and users, the decisions of its hosting provider and law enforcement, and the evolving landscape of online hate speech.
Lobotomized AI is boring.

This is 100% confirmation Google is cucked

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back