Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I asked my oneitis out...

• Thread starter BlackCel_from_ZA
  • Start date
BlackCel_from_ZA

BlackCel_from_ZA

Why rope? You never had a life JFL :)
★★★★★
This is a follow up to this thread.

Her Tyrone(It could've been her friend, I'm not sure) they were constantly talking and giggling in class. I didn't confess my feelings to her because she was constantly with Tyrone, he mogged me to the 3rd dimension. I just wanted to approach her while she was alone, so I wouldn't be embarrassed if she rejected me(I 99.99% sure she would) . I followed her but she was constantly with Tyrone. Unfortunately I couldn't follow her into her dorm(Only females allowed). I will try my luck tomorrow. I know it's kinda cucked but just seeing her laugh and seemingly enjoy life makes me soo happy. I think I would endure a thousand blades, just to see her smile. At the same, it brings me great sorrow to see that she isn't smiling while I'm by her side. :cryfeels: :feelsrope:

I don't know brocels, I don't want to be an incel anymore. I'm certain that I know what the outcome will be(When I confess my feelings) but at least I'll get a definitive answer. I may chemically castrate myself so I can stop feeling the way I feel for femoids

I know it's kinda cucked but just seeing her laugh and seemingly enjoy life makes me soo happy. I think I would endure a thousand blades, just to see her smile
Do you think she's going to smile when you confess your love for her?
Think of the fallout. Things are bound to become very awkward for you if you proceed.

Difficult situation. She exists in her own established world. She most likely has suitors and guys she herself is fond of. Can only go south for you sadly.

Do you think she's going to smile when you confess your love for her?
Think of the fallout. Things are bound to become very awkward for you if you proceed.

Difficult situation. She exists in her own established world. She most likely has suitors and guys she herself is fond of. Can only go south for you sadly.
I don't brocel but living in uncertainty is way more brootal. I know she'll reject me but at least I'll get a definitive answer. If by some chance she actually likes me, or will give me a chance I'll be the happiest incel on the planet.

I don't brocel but living in uncertainty is way more brootal. I know she'll reject me but at least I'll get a definitive answer. If by some chance she actually likes me, or will give me a chance I'll be the happiest incel on the planet.
No way around it then. I wish you the best man. At worst, I hope she is amiable and doesn't antagonise or tease if she rejects

Your thread title seems to be a lie :feelswhere:

No way around it then. I wish you the best man. At worst, I hope she is amiable and doesn't antagonise or tease if she rejects
Thanks brocels, hopefully she doesn't

You don't have to send any creepshots after your confession bro. It sucks to approach or even sneakily be nearby your oneitis after she inevitalbly rejects you :feelsbadman:
All oneitis-cels have been there including me.

Not a great idea but you do you. If you've never talked to her before then its just bound to go down south

You don't have to send any creepshots after your confession bro. It sucks to approach or even sneakily be nearby your oneitis after she inevitalbly rejects you :feelsbadman:
All oneitis-cels have been there including me.
How do you cope being a oneitis-cel? It's torture

Ask her out and then offer her money to have sex with you as back up. Given an offer she cannot refuse, then film having sex and then release it as revenge

Not a great idea but you do you. If you've never talked to her before then its just bound to go down south
She doesn't know my name but hopefully she's seen me in class

If shes constantly with a guy it never began

Ask her out and then offer her money to have sex with you as an excuse. Given an offer she cannot refuse, then film having sex and then release it as revenge
I could be taken to jail if I do that. I think her whiteknight tyrone would beat the shit out of me. I don't think that's a good idea

If shes constantly with a guy it never began
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :cryfeels: She's mostly with her friend group but some of them are guys. I think their friends though idk

She doesn't know my name but hopefully she's seen me in class
There's no point in asking her out if you've never interacted with her properly before. Its a hopeless endeavour. If anything that'll make you seem creepy even if your intentions are 100% pure.

Just try to talk to her normally first

How do you cope being a oneitis-cel? It's torture
I did distract myself for a while with my hobbies just to make sure I wasn't thinking of her. I put concious effort back then to internally rationalize that my one-sided feelings for her won't be reciprocated. It would take a while but you'll eventually get over it.

We shall see tomorrow. Nice clickbait

I did distract myself for a while with my hobbies just to make sure I wasn't thinking of her. I put concious effort back then to internally rationalize that my one-sided feelings for her won't be reciprocated. It would take a while but you'll eventually get over it.
I'll try, all my copes pale in comparison to her though. I would leave vidya, programming and cooming just for her. Just so she could be happy :feelsrope:

Her Tyrone(It could've been her friend, I'm not sure) they were constantly talking and giggling in class. I didn't confess my feelings to her because she was constantly with Tyrone, he mogged me to the 3rd dimension. I just wanted to approach her while she was alone, so I wouldn't be embarrassed if she rejected me(I 99.99% sure she would) . I followed her but she was constantly with Tyrone. Unfortunately I couldn't follow her into her dorm(Only females allowed). I will try my luck tomorrow. I know it's kinda cucked but just seeing her laugh and seemingly enjoy life makes me soo happy. I think I would endure a thousand blades, just to see her smile. At the same, it brings me great sorrow to see that she isn't smiling while I'm by her side. :cryfeels: :feelsrope:

I don't know brocels, I don't want to be an incel anymore. I'm certain that I know what the outcome will be(When I confess my feelings) but at least I'll get a definitive answer. I may chemically castrate myself so I can stop feeling the way I feel for femoids
I was expecting something different...keep us updated mate

There needs to be a 21+ age limit on this site. I'm getting sick of Posts like this @fang

It's literally so not worth it. Dude, she is with Tyrone. Get over her. Just work, save up money, and maybe one day get under the fucking knife.

Cuck for having a oneitis and I'm not just trying to shit on you it's very self destructive most likely when/if you express interest in her she will recoil in disgust and be angry.

Wouldn't that be a good thing for you?
The ultimate pleasure plus the ultimate pain combined together. Unfortunately every other part of my life is pain so my will to live is basically broken.

The ultimate pleasure plus the ultimate pain combined together. Unfortunately every other part of my life is pain so my will to live is basically broken.
Brootal, I hope you do better brocel

Fuck you for the clickbait