Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I basically exist only as prey for psychopaths/narcissists

TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
No matter how hard I try to educate myself, arm myself, try my best to use past wisdom and act normal, I always end up being exploited by these people when I encounter them probably be[UWSL]cause of autism, low IQ and bad upbringing:[/UWSL]

- I am unable to lie because my facial expressions and body language always tell a different story and so I am forced to always be honest.

- I am unable to make the right decisions due to second guessing, low IQ and nervousness. Whenever I'm under pressure, I always end up doing wrong the thing because my confidence is too low to do what's right , IQ is too low too low to process everything and too nervous to make my move.

- I am unable to be mindful of the present because I had too many negative experiences that my mind always zone out with my fantasies because reality is too hard to face.

- I am unable to act normal because of trauma so my eyes are always wandering rapidly, movements always fidgety, and I walk like a drunk. I have no control over how stupid I act. It's all automatic/unconscious.

Born as prey and will die as a prey. Being a bad liar will probably lead to prison/mental asylum/death in the future. Being a mentally slow person will probably lead to jobless/homelessness/poverty/getting robbed/death in the future. Being a daydreamer will lead probably to an extremely dangerous situation and death in the future. Being unable to act normal will probably attract bad people in the future who will endlessly torment me and I won't be able to fight them because I'm weak physically and mentally.

No matter how hard I try to educate myself, arm myself, try my best to use past wisdom and act normal, I always end up being exploited by these people when I encounter them probably be[UWSL]cause of autism, low IQ and bad upbringing:[/UWSL]

- I am unable to lie because my facial expressions and body language always tell a different story and so I am forced to always be honest.

- I am unable to make the right decisions due to second guessing, low IQ and nervousness. Whenever I'm under pressure, I always end up doing wrong the thing because my confidence is too low to do what's right , IQ is too low too low to process everything and too nervous to make my move.

- I am unable to be mindful of the present because I had too many negative experiences that my mind always zone out with my fantasies because reality is too hard to face.

- I am unable to act normal because of trauma so my eyes are always wandering rapidly, movements always fidgety, and I walk like a drunk. I have no control over how stupid I act. It's all automatic/unconscious.

Born as prey and will die as a prey. Being a bad liar will probably lead to prison/mental asylum/death in the future. Being a mentally slow person will probably lead to jobless/homelessness/poverty/getting robbed/death in the future. Being a daydreamer will lead probably to an extremely dangerous situation and death in the future. Being unable to act normal will probably attract bad people in the future who will endlessly torment me and I won't be able to fight them because I'm weak physically and mentally.

View: https://youtu.be/4uDp4k0Oo9w

Careful with borderline personality disorder sluts (BPD) , They are quite tricky and they see incels as easy prey.

Careful with borderline personality disorder sluts (BPD) , They are quite tricky and they see incels as easy prey.
One time a gothic foid added me as a her friend on FB. First I thought it would be cool to approach that girl via chat because she was a metalhead like me, until I looked at her facebook profile. I saw that her posts consists of gore photos/videos of ugly people dying and laughing at them, photos/videos of torturing and killing her pet cats, obsession with metal (deathcore music specifically) and drugs and trolling fanpages. Thankfully, I was blackpilled enough to ignore her because I already knew what was going to happen to me if I dated her back then.