Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I believe establishing an organization with a coherent agenda and ideology funded by followers is alot more impactful than going ER

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
do you agree?

Actions speak louder than words. We aren't even committing enough murder

We aren't even committing enough murder
speaking of it theres only been like what, 3 major "incel" terrorist attacks this past decade around the world? i wonder why were considered terrorists in the first place

speaking of it theres only been like what, 3 major "incel" terrorist attacks this past decade around the world? i wonder why were considered terrorists in the first place
It's because inkwells directly target women and we all know that foids are the most protected group in our soyciety. If incels wanted to kill dudes nobody would give a shit.

And how would you deal with the media and various top politicians/public figures who will run the inevitable smear campaign against your organization?

And how would you deal with the media and various top politicians/public figures who will run the inevitable smear campaign against your organization?
we would already have a bad reputation as a movement by mainstream entities no matter what. so might as well give it your best shot and make more people blackpilled while countering the slander. even if we dont "win", we atleast brought ourselves the most exposure we could ever have and make more people blackpilled

we would already have a bad reputation as a movement by mainstream entities no matter what. so might as well give it your best shot and make more people blackpilled while countering the slander. even if we dont "win", we atleast brought ourselves the most exposure we could ever have and make more people blackpilled
I guess the normies who believe the media and hate on incels, simp, etc., deserves the current ruling anyway.

I agree. But even if we form such an organization and spread black pills, I don't think it will be of much help to us. If the blackpill becomes mainstream, we probably won't see the "just be ( ) bro" bullshit anymore, but that won't get us any women. Rather, it is possible that women use the blackpill to justify their endless hypergamy. "Hypergamy is our instinct. What's wrong with us wanting chad?" I think it would be more helpful for us to establish a tech company. AI and robotics will give us androids.

To better our reputation I'd at first try to get the mainstream to just accept men problems in general. (Is that happening right now? No idea as I hardly watch any political/social issue media) Incel problems would be the following step then but only if we make another large international forum that doesn't allow categorical hate of any protected group so that they don't get demonized categorically themselves. Also, that forum should distance itself completely form manosphere lingo, even "blackpill". They should call it "scientific research". And actual sociologists or whatever, such as this guy, should represent the issue publicly in a way that benefits incels. This way others can more easily differentiate the hateful type of incel from the more presentable ones.
AI and robotics will give us androids.
great idea

Last edited:
Just Create LARP Org theory