Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i belong nowhere

D

Despicablecel

Veteran
★★★★★
Im ugly and i have no personality. I only have a personality to a very select few people who share 1-2 common interests with me. 99% of those ppl in the world are men, so much for ntmaxxing. The 1% who are women despise me. Im invisible to some, repulsive to some, and never an option to any.

Last edited:
Im ugly and i have no personality. I only have a personality to a very select few people who share 1-2 common interests with me. 99% of those ppl in the world are men, so much for ntmaxxing. The 1% who are women despise me. Im invisible to some, repulsive to some, and never an option to any.
It sounds like you have a personality but you're too anxious to show it to others that aren't friends.

I belong between some Korean woman's legs

It sounds like you have a personality but you're too anxious to show it to others that aren't friends.
kinda true that i have a better one around my friends but objectively my personality lacks breadth. I have low appeal and even my niche thinks im number 2 or number 3. im never number 1

yes thats very sad

you must go SEAmaxx some pattaya hoes with me then

When people say they have 'no personality' they usually mean they're not narcissistic. They don't have a false self which they overtly present to the world but instead they have an integrated true self which they don't feel the need to project outwards.
Very good point.

yes thats very sad

you must go SEAmaxx some pattaya hoes with me then
im not mentally ill like htn-chadlite cumskins who will fuck anything and go anywhere due to liberal mindset

View: https://youtu.be/mzv-6dMxcIs?&t=13