Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I blame my shitty life on the war in Ukraine

allDead

allDead

Silver
-
Fuck u putin its all you're fault..

Ok jew cocksucker

Fuck u putin its all you're fault..

GOOD​

Fuck putin, fuck ukraine and fuck the west tbh. 1Poorcels like me have to suffer even more cause of their shitty war. The worst are those moralfags who say they'd gladly pay extra taxes if it mean ukraine could defend themselves. Well why dont you go there and fight then faggot if you care so much.

Was your life good before the war?
:chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer:

Just blame the Jews. Blame the disease, not the symptoms

Lower the gas prices I don't give a shit about the war

Lower the gas prices I don't give a shit about the war
It’s the west that started the war not putin. All the west had to do was declare Ukraine a neutral country and not join nato

It’s the west that started the war not putin. All the west had to do was declare Ukraine a neutral country and not join nato
Guess I was the one that didn't declare Ukraine a neutral country. I don't give a shit about all that. I care about the gas prices

Guess I was the one that didn't declare Ukraine a neutral country. I don't give a shit about all that. I care about the gas prices
If gas prices are hold you back then you’re a poorcel. Gas is nothing to me

Yeah, everything is expensive.

I blame Obama