Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I bought panties from a horny woman from Instagram.

D

dietoiletdie

i am german- So I'm worth more than you shit Not G
★★
[UWSL]I've never been so close to a pussy. Your panties smell so good. It smells like pussy. I put the panties next to my pillow at night and imagine that there is a woman lying next to me.[/UWSL]

i've thought about buying this but It could be super unsanitary and also they could scam you with a panty from their grandma or something. Best to take from girls you know

I thought of doing that before :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

whats their insta :ahegao::feelshaha:

Giving females money in any capacity :feelsclown:

me dont some smelly underwear:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

seeing more pantycels recently :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Simp cuck bitch foid worshipper :soy:

what a fucking simp

For the love of God. Oh my.

If it helps you cope buddy boyo

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMP :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

@Caesercel ban this simp :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Toilet worship, now she just gained easy cash.

I vaguely remember a story from @mental_out that he used to steal his sister's panties and clothes

[UWSL]I've never been so close to a pussy. Your panties smell so good. It smells like pussy. I put the panties next to my pillow at night and imagine that there is a woman lying next to me.[/UWSL]
how'd it taste