Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i browse CUcktears daily

OGcel

OGcel

Captain
to spot the most based .is users, if u got ur post exposed there it means u are fkin based n deserve my respect :feelsYall:

You know I have.

I’ve been browsing that sub every other day (mostly daily) for over a year now

Last edited:
to spot the most based .is users, if u got ur post exposed there it means u are fkin based n deserve my respect :feelsYall:
High five

hey bro I know i said i want ITrannies to fuck me I was just joking bro

I want to be famous on IT.

Symbiotic relationship. Incels make more outrageous material -> they post it on reddit like retards -> incels.is gets more exposure and blackpill spreads more.

They are advertising for us in reddit :feelsokman:

Funniest part is how they think they live in our heads rent free when their whole subreddit is proof of their manic obsession about us. But let them believe what they want, whatever helps them sleep at night. Thanks for advertising cucks!

so a whole sub stalk us and not gonna check what they are saying on us
yeah cuz the opinion of a bunch of fags, trannies and soyboys is irrelevant and beneath me

Seems they live rent free in your head too

this is too much
I have nothing else to do most of the time (well not until I get my new gaming pc) that’s why I joined this forum in the first place because my chance to get the gaming of got fucked over.

Dont care about some troons

I have nothing else to do most of the time (well not until I get my new gaming pc) that’s why I joined this forum in the first place because my chance to get the gaming of got fucked over.
fair enought

I understand the argument of IT giving the forum free publicity and spreading the blackpill. I also understand the stance that we should just ignore them as we live rent free in their heads, and they are not worth the time or energy. I personally do not browse there, or anywhere else on Reddit - and now that I have seen how sad those individuals truly are from their self-owning picture spree, they are now nothing more than irritating gnats buzzing around.
thats fair, i used to not browse there but the troonselfie festival was so hilarious it made me check it again, but yh they aint worth any time n energy

did ever seen one of ur posts in cuckT ?

did ever seen one of ur posts in cuckT ?
I’ve gotten posted on there at least a hundred times. On twitter and other Reddit posts too.

I browse sometimes to see if they feature me lol. Its fun triggering those IT retards